booty

Options

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    To add, grammar policing is gross and ableist.

so, your saying that those with poor grammer are disabled?

Some people who have poor grammar have a disability that makes it hard to identify appropriate spelling/word order. Others are not native English speakers.

and then there is the incomprehensible OP, which is in a category by itself.

Do you know what a IEP is? I will let you research it.

Individual Educational Plan.

Do you have one?

I did all throughout school. Speech class in grade school. I was not in special education in middle but my IEP allow unlimited time on test. As for English, English was my hardest subject which made it my worse subject. I hated reading and writing because it was difficult.

I understand. My son also had a IEP. He was diagnosed with ADHD. Having the added time and provisions really helped him succeed.

I apologize if I was rude. :flowerforyou: Don't take what people say here, too seriously. You know who you are and the people in your Real life are the ones who matter.

Take good care of yourself.

If you were being rude, my options were to ignore message (upside down arrow by your name> ignore user) or fight back. In flight or fight response, I am not a runner anymore. I used to which I regret.

wait, if you ignore someone you don't even see thier posts in the forum? if thats true i am definetly taking advantage of that lol

You are correct. You ignore them and never see there post.
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    3480969-7363092701-full..gif
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Now that this thread has been hi-jack by all types of other topic back on topic with a new question.

women

I sure every women wants there butt firmer or smaller. At least the major on my friends list do. Whatever it takes to have a smaller butt. You can answer that if you like that you have curvy butt or want it bigger? I'm sure there will be a select few that want a bigger butt.

Men

Do you also agree with Sir Mix a lot?

actually most of the women i see posting in the forum seem to want a bigger butt

Social conditioning innit?

When I was growing up the cry was "do these jeans makes my *kitten* look big?"

Now, it's "do these jeans make my *kitten* look too small?"
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    3480969-7363092701-full..gif

No one cares. LOL. MFP needs to have what facebook has which is OP can delete whatever comments.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I know it like any kind of female butt muscular or flabby as long as it is big.

Who hear agrees or disagrees.?

I am more turned on by who it is attached to.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    So I think this is the first time I seeming a post get locked, under review, for so called violations. From what I have seeing on hear I knew this thread was fine.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    OMG its back to life!?!?!?! never seen that before
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    well we acknowledge most of the broken rules.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    How the flipping heck did a thread comeback to life!?
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Can't we all agree that OP likes big butts and he cannot lie?
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    its like a Jesus thread
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    You can keep the flabby butts. I also hear just fine.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    ^^ first time in here and no comment on the glitter *kitten* pic?
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    New topic lets talk about why this thread came back to life.

People claim I was disrespectful because I have what word did yall use Misogyny against small butts. Where did that claim come from? People imaginations. Now if I said so and so I would not talk to because of her small butt that would be disrespectful. Even at that point it is a preference. So for me to say that face to face to a girl well its the truth. Why should she get upset?
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Has the OP clarified his position on side bends and situps yet?

OMG. I literally just laughed out loud at this. And, seriously with your profile picture!? Love it!

I concur! Loved the profile photo... sat around debating being like "be my friend?" for like 5 minutes before I decided I am a flake and will likely abandon my efforts before the week is out cause dang do I want chocolate....

grandparents_snack.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    He likes big butts, and it will no die!
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    rockin erywhere
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Has the OP clarified his position on side bends and situps yet?

OMG. I literally just laughed out loud at this. And, seriously with your profile picture!? Love it!

I concur! Loved the profile photo... sat around debating being like "be my friend?" for like 5 minutes before I decided I am a flake and will likely abandon my efforts before the week is out cause dang do I want chocolate....

grandparents_snack.jpg

It was funny that I just notice that this person was trying to say something about my stomach. Would you like to know why I rarely do abs?
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    This got unlocked???

Fer real?
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    New topic lets talk about why this thread came back to life.

People claim I was disrespectful because I have what word did yall use Misogyny against small butts. Where did that claim come from? People imaginations. Now if I said so and so I would not talk to because of her small butt that would be disrespectful. Even at that point it is a preference. So for me to say that face to face to a girl well its the truth. Why should she get upset?

I know it's against the TOS, but I'd love to know the mod that let that one slide.
This discussion has been closed.