Replies

• WEBAyahoo2
    WEBAyahoo2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just bumping!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Woow wooooooow woooooow @ so many sheep in this thread. Those are horrible macros. 13 fat? 68 carbs? Not worth it at all for only 40 protein. Lol @ ppl being distracted by the calories n forget to look at the macros. Then people wonder why they can't acquire their goals. Smh so much ignorance here.

I don't eat brownies for macros- I don't know anyone who does.

You eat them because they are effing delicious.

If I want to hit my macros I eat things that fill my macros- but when I want brownies- macros be damned.

OP- thanks for the post- and the raspberry sauce with whipcream?

good lord.

I'm so trying this this weekend!!!- Although I'll have to figure out what to do with Stevia- I don't own any!!!

What was count with sugar? who tried it and what was it- i think I saw somewhere!
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I saw 83 with raw sugar. I liked them the first time had fresh cherries on them that i had cooked with stevia, second time just the brownies i wasnt loving them so then i spread some pb2 and cool whip on one and sandwhich with another then froze. Oh yea its a definite do. Forgot to add i use the dominos light its a sugar stevia blend.
  • sostep
    sostep Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    bump!!yum!!
  • Joanjett88
    Joanjett88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    bump
  • meshamoo
    meshamoo Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • gothisavi
    gothisavi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    jaw dropped- nooooo way- gotta try this myself!
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    hmm, i just used the recipe tool and I came up with 47 calories per brownie. The only difference is I used 1% milk.

kind of bitter but better than some others I have tried.
  • kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Bump

For those that we're trying Splenda were you using the baking version or just regular Splenda. The baking one pours like sugar from what I understand.
  • Claremoak
    Claremoak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks definelty gonna try these. I bet swirling some pb2 (mixed w water) on top would be good too.

Bump. Waiting for the kids to come over so we can make them together.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Oh, what the hell. In for a recipe for the weekend. :D
  • erisians
    erisians Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll give it a go sometime.
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I will be trying these very soon.
  • Muzica1959
    Muzica1959 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I made these again using the correct ingredients this time and they were even better than the first time. I will also tell you that I made a 'regular' brownie recipe for my grandchildren with sugar and all that. Guess what!!! They like this recipe better than the other one!!! This is now my "go to" brownie recipe. Thanks again for posting this.