Jiggle-Free July, Abmazing Aug & Slimmer September

Options

Replies

• Finn239
    Finn239 Posts: 5
    Options
    If there is still room, I would love to join. Have been wrestling with my weight my whole life and want to start LIVING and stop watching! I want to go sky diving, run a marathon, go scuba diving...I want to see my grandchildren graduate (I'm only 43, and not a Grandma yet, so there' s no rush on that one!) Have been having an extremely hard time losing weight since my gallbladder came out and need the extra motivation. Please add me if there is room. Thank you!
  • delude_007
    delude_007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If there is still room I would like to join. This would be great motivation for me. ????
  • jpm140
    jpm140 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late please add me.
    I just joined today - I have 'a lot' of weight to lose but a smaller goal may be better for me than an impossible overall target. If I don't start to get healthier and fitter now and keep gaining I worry about how long I'll live.
    Husband can eat whatever he likes so will provide no support or encouragement. Hopefully this group can keep me honest and help me get started on this journey to a better me.
  • waytogoraus
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this! Sounds great!
  • mjandbjplus3
    mjandbjplus3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group. How do I get invited? Also, side note, how do I get those cute little banners at the bottom of people's posts that show how much weight has been or needs to be lost? Thanks!
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I really need the accountability to get kick started again!
  • AmyMW7
    AmyMW7 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if it's still open. thank you!
  • whatamigettingmyselfinto
    Options
    If it's still open, I'd love to join! This sounds like it will be great motivation-wise!
  • kristeenraelynn
    Options
    I am interested but curious what this entails? Are we given a schedule on what workouts to do when and how many? Meals ideas?

Please count me in though if there are any spots available.

Thanks!
  • whatamigettingmyselfinto
    Options
    I would like to join the group. How do I get invited? Also, side note, how do I get those cute little banners at the bottom of people's posts that show how much weight has been or needs to be lost? Thanks!
    When you're in the forums it will show "home" "recent posts" etc., click settings, then check the box next to "Show your MyFitnessPal ticker below each of your forum posts"
  • FitterBody
    FitterBody Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Invites on the way to:-

lorimill1973
    mbklove
    AlysonG2
    Finn239
    delude_007
    jpm140
    waytogoraus
    mjandbjplus3
    Renee32752
    dajndae
    whatamigettingmyselfinto
    kristeenraelynn

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Please sir, can I join? :flowerforyou:

I lose and gain the same 10lbs or so. Challenges really help me focus on getting my backside to the gym and my current challenge is due to finish soon but is falling apart a little due to its complexity and that thing called "life".
  • KDiddy27
    KDiddy27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please. Thanks!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,334 Member
    Options
    I would love to join...if it's not too late.

Chris
  • FitterBody
    FitterBody Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Invites on the way to:-

helenld1
    KDiddy27
    cpanus

happy happy happy
  • fearlessmae
    Options
    I'd like to join... if there is still room! Thank you!
  • leahfrederiksen
    leahfrederiksen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if it isn't too late please :)
  • MrsFatbap2014
    MrsFatbap2014 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I attempted a challenge and I need to crack down....can I come play? :):flowerforyou:
  • voni2086
    voni2086 Posts: 9
    Options
    Count me in. Need the motivation as I've been going to gym & logging my food since end of January and have only managed to lose 2 lbs (lost 10 then gained 8 back). I've been told I need to increase my calories in order to lose weight as I don't have a big appetite so any advice or tips would be great!!