25 TO LIFE MONTH 3

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    wags,
    I too have been craving some things lately. Just have a small piece of whatever it is and back away!, go brush your teeth, chew some gum.
    Em
    very cute! you look great! My goal is to look like you! hehe! I'll get there, slowly, but surely! (considering that I think I need to go with my digital scale which is reading 171, hmph:grumble: because I think that it's more accurate than my dial one. My dial one says 165 and I'm pretty sure that I'm NOT 165. soooooooo, just got some more work to do!

have a great day everyone! keep up the good work!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Hi There! Mind if I jump in?

I love the positivity on this thread! I'm kind of addicted...I needed a place to post during the most difficult time of day for me, from 4--6pm. Hope you don't mind if I use that time to add a daily post to this thread.

Hope you all have a great day! I"m going out for a walk before the cereal starts calling my name. After the walk it will be situps and then a salad for dinner. I already ate most of my calories for the day so it will be a light dinner and 8 glorious hours of sleep for me.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Welcome wonderinglight!!! this group rocks! i use it almost like a diary!

i went to zumba again today, for my third class, and loved it just as much this time, PLUS i got my HrM to work correctly! So i know now that zumba for me (along with my elevated heart rate on the ride home) burns 400 cals for me, not quite what the cal. counter on here estimated, but close! yay zumba!
    work was slow today,so i ended up posting on here ALL DAY LONG! it was fun tho...now its time to make a way too late dinner. its impossible at my schedule to eat at normal times!
  • jenbar
    WELCOME WANDERINGLIGHT!!
    No problem, the more the merrier!
    I'm starving, it's 9:30pm, and I still have like 600 calories for some reason??
    I need to go eat something?
    Still have 1/3 of my water to drink. Which is usually no problem!
    I felt "fat" today. Do you ever have that feeling?
    or it could be my size 10 shorts that are just a wee bit tight! hehehe! that was putting pressure on my belly!:laugh:
    talk to you all tomorrow!!
    ttfn
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    I am SOOO sore!!! I was super lazy while in Vegas and didn't run for almost 2 weeks. Yesterday I ran 4.2 miles and today I did 5.2, it felt really great to get out there and run again... but OUCH!!! Weighed in for this week at 188.5 up 1.5 from 2 weeks ago, but given my laziness and eating crummy, oh yes and daquiris in Vegas... I couldn't be happier!!! I am just so happy I was still in the 180's.

Have a great day everyone.
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Not sure why it double posted... I guess I just got click happy! :laugh:
  • iluvsparkles
    ive noticed the site double and even quadruple posting for some people
  • kerridwen
    kerridwen Posts: 165
    Hey wanderinglight!

I haven't been on much yikes, but I'm still around! Taking Minnie for a nice long walk in the forest/field today so should get a good workout! If I'm back in time I'll go back to the gym and hit up the eliptical! I'm pretty excited that my arm is bothering me less every day! Once I can do yoga again I know I"m in the clear! (:

:flowerforyou:
  • kerridwen
    These things are neat!

45369.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Hi everybody! I got sick over the weekend so I've been a little slow getting back to posting. :sick:
    The good news is that my weigh-in on Tuesday went well - I was down almost a pound and a half! And actually it seems to have dropped even a little more, but that's probably just because I haven't been eating as much.

Last week: 178
    This week: 176.6

And here's my pretty badge:
    18090.png
  • kerridwen
    Around a 100 calories left for today. I have no idea how I did it. I had cookies and everything. That chickpea salad lunch thing really does the trick!
  • kerridwen
    Wow - you know even if things are stagnating a bit now, I did not realize I'd lost that much weight! And a few pounds before I joined this site.

I'm feeling pretty good about it at the moment and a little surprised.

:glasses:
  • buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    YAHOO!! I am out of the 170's!! I have been waiting and waiting for this! I have been sitting in the 170's forever just bouncing around and now....finally I have moved on!!! YEA!!! I need to lose 5 more pounds and I will be the smallest I have been since kids!!!! 12 years ago!!!! I know I can lose at least 5 more pounds....but I would love to lose about 30. My good friend keeps telling me that if I lose 30 more pounds I will look emaciated. My husband also feels that I shouldn't lose 30 more pounds. I don't think I will look emaciated at all, but maybe 30 pounds may be unrealistic. I am now in a size 10, I was originally in a tight 14 or loose 16. I figure 30 more pounds would probably put me in a 6. That's what my daughter wears!! I would love to go into her closet and be able to wear some of her clothes!:tongue: Here's hoping!

22896.png
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Way to go Buckeyebabe. I am sooo close to 200 it is killing me. :sad: Maybe this next week I will loose the 3lbs. :bigsmile:

47397.png
  • buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    Here's cheering you on Cindy!! You can do it!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :happy:
  • jenbar
    YAHOO!! I am out of the 170's!! I have been waiting and waiting for this! I have been sitting in the 170's forever just bouncing around and now....finally I have moved on!!! YEA!!! I need to lose 5 more pounds and I will be the smallest I have been since kids!!!! 12 years ago!!!! I know I can lose at least 5 more pounds....but I would love to lose about 30. My good friend keeps telling me that if I lose 30 more pounds I will look emaciated. My husband also feels that I shouldn't lose 30 more pounds. I don't think I will look emaciated at all, but maybe 30 pounds may be unrealistic. I am now in a size 10, I was originally in a tight 14 or loose 16. I figure 30 more pounds would probably put me in a 6. That's what my daughter wears!! I would love to go into her closet and be able to wear some of her clothes!:tongue: Here's hoping!

You and me are in the SAME boat! (my dial scale says 165, my digital 171) my mind says (and I have been going with this one)to go with this one (digital) , my heart is saying to go with the digital (since it DID match the dr's :angry: ) so technically..... I think I'm still in the 70's??? I'm pretty sure the digital is correct?!!
    AND
    I just told my husband the other day, I'd like to lose another 20-30 and he said THIRTY? ARE YOU CRAZY, YOU'LL WASTE AWAY TO NOTHING???!!!
    hahaha! yeah, in my dreams!
    I too was in a 14/16 (at one point an 18) and my pants are not a 10.
    We can do it!!!!
    I would love to be an 8. I've never been an 8. Maybe when I WAS 8!:laugh:
    Here's hoping too!!:drinker:
  • iluvsparkles
    hi my good friends!
    yay for buckeye. I understand that lifes curve balls can have a major effect on your dieting...and im sure the events of recent have contributed to this new jump start...i hope that things are looking up for yall

jbar..you look tiny! i know that having two different reference scales is very difficult, because i also have two, and im never sure which to trust. but let me just tell you that what matters is that you lifestyle can only get you closer to losing, even if the dial dosnt move, or even fluctuates (thank you womanhood!) what matters is that you are heart healthy and eating right! So try not to worry too much because you look just great! Have you tried mixing up your routine a little?

I did bad yesterday. i stayed somewhere near my calories in, but didnt do a single thing exercise-wise. But today will be my fourth class of Zumba, making one full week, and i love it! Its basically every other day, and to be honest, i pretty much need the day in between. My legs are getting so strong from this after just one week!
    So anyway, today will be that class after work so im going to eat right all day and go to zumba to make up for yesterday ( we finally got paid and were able to go grocery shopping so i can more easily get back on track after eating out yesterday...)
    Bless you guys, i hope your day is just peachy like the yogurt i am eating right now!
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    WAY TO GO BUCKEYEBABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been at 170 for a couple weeks:explode: I can't wait to hit 169!!!!! Nice work sista!!!:bigsmile:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Wow - you know even if things are stagnating a bit now, I did not realize I'd lost that much weight! And a few pounds before I joined this site.

I'm feeling pretty good about it at the moment and a little surprised.

:glasses:

15 lbs?!?!?!!? Nice work!!! All of you gals rock!!
  • iluvsparkles
    i just posted an old pic of my flat tummy to try to re-inspire myself of what i 'could' look like if i work hard. But its also kind of depressing, because i hate that ive let it get out of hand...and to think that i thought i was fat back then! what was i thinking?
This discussion has been closed.