• rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Eating nutella straight from the jar

I still do this.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    I used to eat Nutella, peanut butter etc with a spoon from the jar... and I'd have one of those 'Meal for 4' things to myself D:
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I've done so many of these things, I swear I thought I was the only one. I used to eat two pizzas at a time with two pints of ice cream... buying a large bag of m and ms and eating it all before I walked the five minutes back home... eating anything... even if it didn't taste good.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. It's cathartic.
  • eeelizabeth2012
    eeelizabeth2012 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I can eat a whole big bag of chips and a whole thing of dip in one sitting, easily. I also never buy pants that show my cellulite. Ever.
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love love this thread, so many things I have done, sad but nice to know I wasnt the only one.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I wore maternity clothes but I've never been pregnant, I just felt they just fitted me better. Also, for a while, I used to buy great big sharing bars of chocolate on an almost daily basis, and didn't once share. :s
  • Marx_MI
    Marx_MI Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    No offense here ---but I WISH I did some of these great eats.
    The only thing I would do is go to Elias Brothers Big Boy and get a burger and fries and dip the fries in tartar sauce. It's a Midwest MI thing
  • HopHead28
    HopHead28 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My Taco Bell order in college: 2 Double Decker Supremes, 1 soft shell taco supreme, 2 cheesearitos, side of nacho cheese, an order of nachos, cinnamon twists, Carmel apple empanada and a large mountain dew... 3-4 times per week.
  • HopHead28
    HopHead28 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Docmahi wrote: »
    not really a secret per-se but I used to only wear hoodies because i physically couldn't stand the sight of myself in a t-shirt

Concurred... years of this for me too.

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I don't have one?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    HopHead28 wrote: »
    My Taco Bell order in college: 2 Double Decker Supremes, 1 soft shell taco supreme, 2 cheesearitos, side of nacho cheese, an order of nachos, cinnamon twists, Carmel apple empanada and a large mountain dew... 3-4 times per week.

While it doesn't compare in volume...when I was a high school student (and already obese) my dinner was usually a chocolate bar and Dr. Pepper and after-work snack was a Taco Bell Mexican pizza plus sour cream and 1-2 bottles of Lipton peach tea. Not even a lot of food, really. But SO many calories for that relatively small amount of actual food & beverages...around 1,100...crazy!
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    My binge eating issues have created many "fat secrets"... I've done so many of these things as well!

I used to eat the entire big bags of chocolate candies by myself. Hershey kiss chocolates, mini Cadbury eggs, mini Reese's Cups, entire packages of the large Cadbury eggs, etc. etc. etc.... without getting sick.
  • christylynn622
    christylynn622 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So glad I'm not the only one!
  • tannatannabobanna
    tannatannabobanna Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I cannot control myself on anything chocolate covered.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Marx_MI wrote: »
    No offense here ---but I WISH I did some of these great eats.
    The only thing I would do is go to Elias Brothers Big Boy and get a burger and fries and dip the fries in tartar sauce. It's a Midwest MI thing
    I do that too! South Louisiana here, so just a Midwest MI thing.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I cannot have Orville Redenbacher's Sweet and Salty Popcorn in my house...... I will not stop eating it until the bag is empty..... :\
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    My biggest secret is I love to gossip and I can't wait to tell everyone what I've learned on here today. lol
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I was a filthy NEAT for a while and would scrounge up any money I could find and go to the grocery store on days nobody was home. I spent the money on just about any junk I could afford (entire cookie containers, dollar honey buns and donuts, family size bags of chips, etc...) and ate all of it before anyone came back to hide the evidence.

Whenever I ate at an all you can eat, I never actually stopped eating because I was full. I stopped eating a plate after most people so I could look normal. It's insane how much food I can pack down.