Awesome 69 calorie no-fat cupcake!

Options

Replies

• istutzman
    istutzman Posts: 64
    Options
    I think fat free cool whip would make a yummy frosting.
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I'm sure someone has already said this, but I make this in a 9x13 pan when I'm pressed for time!
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    bump:smile:
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    bump
  • edgehollow2
    Options
    bump
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    sounds great! I think I will try this recipe very soon!:tongue:
  • osaunt
    osaunt Posts: 2
    Options
    These sound soooo yummy, can't wait to try! I'm curious though, like TeamLeela, if anyone has frozen extra batter or the finished cupcakes. I live by myself and having access to 28 cupcakes would be too dangerous:bigsmile:
  • gurlysmiles2001
    Options
    sounds delicious! bump
  • NykoleMazzola
    Options
    yum!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Finally -- a cupcake I can eat while watching Cupcake Wars. This is one of my favorite shows, but I always end up craving cupcakes (go figure!) :laugh: I will try these this weekend!
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I made these last Saturday (today is Friday) and they are to die for! Just what I needed to curb my crazy sweet tooth. I baked them in regular cupcake liners and it yeilded 32..which I think works out to be 62 calories each. I baked all of them, let them cool, then put them in large ziplock bags and they are still super moist a week later. I was going to freeze some of them, but never got around to it.

I am completely adicted to these!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    This sounds really good!
  • cmowat13
    cmowat13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    They sound delicious. I will definitely have to try them!
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    thanks, I can't wait to try
  • Idahoheartmom
    Options
    I'm confused- It says that 1/12th of the box is 140 calories, so if I made 24 cupcakes, it would be 70 calories each, PLUS the calories of a can of pineapple (13 calories if you divide the can into 24)~ so 83 cals each
  • Idahoheartmom
    Options
    I'm confused- It says that 1/12th of the box is 140 calories, so if I made 24 cupcakes, it would be 70 calories each, PLUS the calories of a can of pineapple (13 calories if you divide the can into 24)~ so 83 cals each
  • ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    Options
    bump
  • Misstivy
    Misstivy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bump :) I'm thinking that these would be good with a lemon flavoring.... then again, I bet there's a lemon flavored angel food cake mix out there somewhere...