July 4th calorie counts ~9500 here

Options
magerum
magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
I was at about 9500 calories on the 4th. Post your awesomeness.

43510C4C-3012-4852-A648-E918AB7EC0C6_zpsvfq6lstw.png

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I should have tracked! Probably not nearly as many as you. We were busy all day.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I didn't track either, but I'm willing to bet I'm right up there with you.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I gave up at dinner, but I was probably around 5000-6000. That strawberry cake was wicked.
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I went to the Borgata buffet in Atlantic City on the 4th.... all bets were off. lol.

Let's get back on the horse folks, it took many bad days like the 4th of July to increase our weight, a few days once in a while won't undo our hard work.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    damn this is impressive!

i didnt track, but my 4th was filled with burgers, dogs, sausages, wine, and ice cream.

well done everyone!
  • geekishgirl
    geekishgirl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    882! It was the next day that I went a little crazy!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! OMG! U still ALIVE??? LOL
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I tracked breakfast and then it all went downhill from there, I gave up and deleted what I already had logged.

9500 is pretty impressive.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I've got one more weekend coming up where I'm not going to log and I'm going to enjoy myself... then it's right back on track. Until Thanksgiving.
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    only 600 ish calories over for the day but still on track for a 1/2 lb loss for the week so not bad. :)
  • 43mmmgoody21
    43mmmgoody21 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    over 1000 grams of carbs-- yum!
  • KimchiKiller
    KimchiKiller Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Shoot, I normally cook a massive amount of BBQ ribs, mac n cheese, potato salad, baked beans, and corn on the cob for 4th of July, so I would've been right there with you with like 10,000 calories, lol. This year I made salmon, baked sweet potatoes, and steamed green beans. :( My taste buds are still wondering where the heck all the yummy BBQ is!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Went to the Daytona races for the 4th, probably ate around 3000 to 3500 calories, but I did get my workout in and did a lot of walking while I was there. Only gained a pound. :tongue:
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I was at about 9500 calories on the 4th. Post your awesomeness.

43510C4C-3012-4852-A648-E918AB7EC0C6_zpsvfq6lstw.png
    1467 I think is what I logged. I don't eat meat so most bbqs I'd have to bring my own stuff so that saves me. Before I walked the dogs I had a quiet 4th with a friend. We went to a salad bar. Boring, yes, but kept me on track.
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I spent 1560 on just a whole package of oreos alone. I don't want to know what the total damage was :embarassed:
  • dj59lane
    dj59lane Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    didn't track but was probably aboput 2000 gained 2 lbs while visiting for 5 days
    back on horse today
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    At first I thought it was 9500 for the whole 4th of July WEEKEND! That's probably where I was at :laugh:
  • katatoniczka
    Options
    Glad not to be American :D
  • mlt2908
    mlt2908 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Had a healthy breakfast of bran flakes and almond milk and then ran 10 miles and had just a turkey sandwich and fruit for lunch...but then it went south the rest of the day. Potlucks and BEER are killers! We did have salmon and steak instead of brats/hot dogs but did I really need all of the other crap too?? Had a healthy breakfast on Saturday and then biked 16 miles...and again it went south, but not as bad as the 4th. Sunday was not much better either. I didn't even open my computer so did not track. I don't know how much I had on Friday but it was a lot. . It was a great weekend! Back on track today. :tongue: