July 4th calorie counts ~9500 here

Options

Replies

• shutch2112
    shutch2112 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I was almost 3,000, I think, which was pretty bad... But Sunday and today are much better, so I hope that means I didn't screw up my weigh in on Wednesday too badly... *fingers crossed!*
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    So I went and had a nosey look at your diary... There's not even any BBQ... O.O I was expecting the biggest bbq list ever with ribs n cheese burgers pies n cake and red white and blue cup cakes... : /

Tacos, sausages, bacon wrapped, cheese stuffed jalapenos were all bbq.
  • magerum
    Options
    In the interest of full disclosure, I am bloated by about 6 pounds. Will probably take a week or so to get rid of it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    In the interest of full disclosure, I am bloated by about 6 pounds. Will probably take a week or so to get rid of it.

Raspberry Pop Tarts are the cure for this.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I went over by 900, but I didn't log any activity that I did & its the first time I have gone over, so I put it behind me & moved on!
  • magerum
    Options

Raspberry Pop Tarts are the cure for this.

Seems legit
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am truly amazed by some of these calorie counts.

I'm kinda glad I didn't get invited to a barbecue this year.
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Totals 3,008 31 158 83 4,498 128
    Your Daily Goal 1,399 27 47 70 2,300 52
    Remaining -1,609 -4 -111 -13 -2,198 -76
    Calories Fiber Fat Protein Sodium Sugar

The 3rd (above) was my indulgent day (and to be honest, I really felt like I didn't do that badly at the cookout I went to). Friday I made up for it by drinking most of my calories and running between house parties. Then Saturday I crushed a 600 calorie hot fudge sundae for good measure. Refusing to get on the scale until Friday morning. :)
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    4,351 calories
    377 carbs
    209 fat
    148 protein
    7,218 sodium LOL

This was the day after 4th of July actually, a very delicious day.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    No regrets.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Didn't track that day, but if I had to guess, I'd say somewhere around 2500. I got pretty drunk and I love BBQ food.
  • canoecanoe
    Options
    1649 calories for me. Didn't do much of anything for the fourth but I did see a parade and a fireworks show and had a milkshake with a friend :)
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Wow...I had about 2500 and thought I was really bad..... I'm not sure how you managed that many!
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Had a healthy breakfast of bran flakes and almond milk and then ran 10 miles and had just a turkey sandwich and fruit for lunch...but then it went south the rest of the day. Potlucks and BEER are killers! We did have salmon and steak instead of brats/hot dogs but did I really need all of the other crap too?? Had a healthy breakfast on Saturday and then biked 16 miles...and again it went south, but not as bad as the 4th. Sunday was not much better either. I didn't even open my computer so did not track. I don't know how much I had on Friday but it was a lot. . It was a great weekend! Back on track today. :tongue:

If I ran 10 miles one day and biked 16 miles the next, I'd be eating whatever the heck I wanted!! LOL
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I went over by about 700.
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    I know I chowed down on 7 chili cheese dogs, fries, BBQ chicken, sausage, pork chop, ham and cheese waffle, protein shake, lots of sprite, and a whole box of lil debbie fig bars, 100% unacceptable,

feelsgoodman.jpg
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! 9500?

OK, by my count, that's 39 Reduced Fat Hebrew National Hot Dogs (w/ buns) *or* 19 Bacon ’n Cheese Double Steakburgers from Steak 'n Shake *or* 205 medium sized slices of bacon *or* 10 DQ Large Choco Cherry Love Blizzards!!!

Seriously. Wow. :drinker:
  • magerum
    Options
    tumblr_lvi8e55aMW1qjvzt6.gif
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Wow...I had about 2500 and thought I was really bad..... I'm not sure how you managed that many!

I eat 2500 on workout days. :indifferent: I'd be pretty disappointed if that's all I ate during a celebration.

I was around 1k over on the 4th, but that wasn't because it was the 4th, it was because I felt like it. This Saturday I'm cooking out and I've got plans for potato salad, mac and cheese, burgers, chicken, ribs, a brownie bottom cheeescake, cupcakes, booze...and little activity.

I shall try to track accurately and see how I stack up against the great Magerum
  • magerum
    Options

I eat 2500 on workout days. :indifferent: I'd be pretty disappointed if that's all I ate during a celebration.

I was around 1k over on the 4th, but that wasn't because it was the 4th, it was because I felt like it. This Saturday I'm cooking out and I've got plans for potato salad, mac and cheese, burgers, chicken, ribs, a brownie bottom cheeescake, cupcakes, booze...and little activity.

I shall try to track accurately and see how I stack up against the great Magerum

THAT is a menu.