July 4th calorie counts ~9500 here

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I had to quick add 100,000 calories because I couldn't bear to see it all out there, individually listed.

This is why I have a recipe called "Crap. Total and utter crap." I just log all my food in there, so I'm the only one who knows what's in there, but I can see what my macros are. :wink:
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    2205 which was only 60 calories over my maintenance goal for the day :) BBQ chicken was my main consumption lol yay protein! :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I was cleaning stalls. Had one cup of coffee, a duck egg ( hard boiled), a container of yogurt for lunch,, was too tired to eat dinner after 4 hours heavy cleaning and went to bed early, missed dinner and fireworks. Whatever the calorie count for the day was ( didn't take time to post it) it couldn't be over 800 or 900 cals for the day.
  • JosieRawr
    Options
    I had to quick add 100,000 calories because I couldn't bear to see it all out there, individually listed.

This is why I have a recipe called "Crap. Total and utter crap." I just log all my food in there, so I'm the only one who knows what's in there, but I can see what my macros are. :wink:

I like that... If I ever have a day that bad, I'll have to consider that.. I have logged a recipe called "Buffet" before lol
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Katatoniczka:
    Glad not to be American :D
    I've long been amazed that for many of our citizens, holidays are occasions for either overeating, getting drunk, or both.

Me, tooo.

I am proud to say I only went over by about 50-200. Not sure entirely, as I wasn't sure of the exact counts of everything I ate. Just found things close to it on MFP.
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I ate 2,250. Not too bad....I had to limit my pizza to 2 slices and breadsticks to 2 though :sad:
  • JosieRawr
    Options
    So I went and had a nosey look at your diary... There's not even any BBQ... O.O I was expecting the biggest bbq list ever with ribs n cheese burgers pies n cake and red white and blue cup cakes... : /
  • kikimilabutterfly
    Options
    1110 cals I splurged and got a dunkin donut, and had a grilled chicken sandwich at waffle house which was actually really good but the best thing was that I got to ride my scoot all day long!
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My round guess is around 2000 (my goal is usually 1500). I kept breakfast and lunch tiny to minimize the damage of the evening cookout where I planned to eat and drink what ever I wanted. The brats, peach sangria and chocolate frosted cupcakes were delicious and I regret nothing.
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I was close to 2,000 total calories but I exercised about 700 calories because I knew I was going to go over. My morning bike ride really helped start the day. But dang 9,500, a lot of it seems to be pre-packaged/processed foods, I feel bloated just looking at all of it.
  • ge105
    ge105 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow.

3N2W2uOl.png?1

ETA: pic of my face
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Wooooow, major respect @OP. :bigsmile:

I got stormed out on the 3rd and wiped out on the 4th -- way more sedentary than I'd planned. I decided to log everything but not gaf. Would have done more damage on the 4th, but half the ribs were spoiled, so I cooked the good ones for my family and made myself a strange but tasty barbecue-ham-cheese-wrap thingy from stuff I had on hand in the kitchen. Decent follow-up to the box of Talenti gelato pops I'd slaughtered earlier that day. :embarassed:

i-v8HNm8M-S.png
    i-HXLvHgJ-S.png

I'm up a little now on the scale, but I had a great day in the weight room on the 5th and the scale will come back down this week. Totally worth it.
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm impressed. I wish I could eat 9, 500 calories every day! I'd be in cheesecake and pizza heaven!
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Fracking impressive! I lost track in the evening... I think I was a little over 3k.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    This is just what I ate at my house. It does not include everything I munched on when we went to the fair where we were going to be watching fireworks haha. So lord only knows. Also, I weighed in this morning and am down 1.5 lbs :)

1_zps6795298b.jpg
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I ate just over 3000 but, I played lots of games and such and burned just over 1300. My net for the day was 1736 which is 64 calories in the green.

It;s all good!
  • 424a57
    424a57 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Looking at some others, I don't feel *so* bad. I felt terrible this morning, after eating all weekend. I ate 3457 on the 4th, and averaged even higher over the whole weekend -- 3900 calories per day.

====
    2014-07-04 – 2014-07-07
    Last Lb/wk kCal Min. Mean Max.
    3 d +2.15 +1076 168.0 168.4 168.9

Calories: 11725 / 3 = 3908 CHO/FAT/PRO: 62/28/11
    Chol: 298.0mg Sodium: 4138.0mg Fiber: 36.3g
    Exercise: 3 TotCal: 387 Cal/day: 129

Breakfast 333 (3)
    Lunch 660 (3)
    Dinner 640 (2)
    Snacks 2491 (3) <--- Wow!

Net: 3779
  • KarenB927
    KarenB927 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    329 under calori allowance. It's my husband and myself, so there were no outside temptations.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    No tracking for me.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Katatoniczka:
    Glad not to be American :D
    I've long been amazed that for many of our citizens, holidays are occasions for either overeating, getting drunk, or both.

1334348560-bang_bang.gif
    it's a celebration