Sexual Question...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• AtmaKing
    AtmaKing Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Never get oral? To me, that is a sad sex life. It wouldn't last.

I'd rather have the average sized with great oral skills. :blushing:
    Oral is lovely. Especially when they do the alphabet. :bigsmile:

A....B....C....
  • Jessica_Eve
    Jessica_Eve Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    But does he read and/or lift? That's the important question.

THIS
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Average size=just fine. No oral=we wouldn't have been together in the first place.:devil:
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    The boyfriend doesn't give oral which I am perfectly fine with. Oral just isn't my thing. He doesn't ask for oral either. So we don't discuss that non-aspect of our sexual relationship. But he is amazing in bed...and on the couch...and in the backseat...and in the shower... :love: So oral isn't a deal breaker. Penis size really isn't either. I had 2 kids with a guy with an average size penis.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    If I was expected to deepthroat his kielbasa, and he didn't wanna return the favor, I would dump him. Sex is about satisfying each-other.

The size thing isn't a big deal.

Thankfully, I'm married and don't have to worry.
  • hawaiiandream
    hawaiiandream Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Average size is acceptable, but no oral.. oh heck no~
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Really? Nothing better then this crap?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Average size=just fine. No oral=we wouldn't have been together in the first place.:devil:

+1
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies I want your opinion....
    Who would you dump, a guy with and average sized penis or a guy that said he would never give you oral? Basically, what's more important? I have met some women who do not enjoy oral. So, let's get your opinions.

You're doing it wrong.
    I was not talking about my oral skills, had a friend who claimed she did not enjoy oral.

Maybe she has beef curtains and is self conscious about them.

this is the only reasonable explanation to not liking oral

Or swamp vag. That is also a reasonable explanation for not enjoying oral.

And I will take average all day long (literally and figuratively) over no oral. No oral is GTFO kinda nonsense.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Personally I'd choose both but if the guy is the one technique sort I'd definitely have to go with his member :ohwell:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies I want your opinion....
    Who would you dump, a guy with and average sized penis or a guy that said he would never give you oral? Basically, what's more important? I have met some women who do not enjoy oral. So, let's get your opinions.

If I were going to keep or dump a guy based solely on these factors, then I wouldn't deserve either.
    ^^^^^^
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Or swamp vag. That is also a reasonable explanation for not enjoying oral.

And I will take average all day long (literally and figuratively) over no oral. No oral is GTFO kinda nonsense.

I love it. LOL
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    One of the security guards at work said he took some chick to the movies and everytime she uncrossed/crossed her legs he could smell dead animal. :laugh:

why is that funny?? the poor women has an infection or something...

people need to stop obsessing over the smell of a womens vagina ...it does not need to smell like a flower or some candy peach
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    How is this not locked yet???

...and NEVER is a pretty strong assertion.
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    One of the security guards at work said he took some chick to the movies and everytime she uncrossed/crossed her legs he could smell dead animal. :laugh:
    Horrible!!
This discussion has been closed.