Sexual Question...

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    In.

And I'm sorry to hear about your average sized penis.

DONT YOU DARE SHAME MY DISABILITY
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    NEVER GIVE ORAL????

What kind of world are we living in?

Bingo! This would be a deal breaker for me. Someone else wrote:
    Personally, I wouldn't dump a guy for either reason. But, sex is not a priority for me in a relationship. Now, if he never made any effort to satisfy me sexually, it would definitely be over. It's not about how it's achieved, just that it is.

Oral falls under being satisfied sexually. I feel the same if roles reversed as well. I know a couple where she expects and enjoys this action, but refuses to give it... wtf.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    Contrary to popular belief, not every woman likes "the Magnum" as it can make intercourse painful for the woman. It really is about the chemistry between the couple & not the size that matters. If there is love and marital commitment, it'll be great.

i had a girl friend tell me that she was happy my penis wasn't very big.

this was supposed to make me happy. it did not lol
  • BBBBB99999
    BBBBB99999 Posts: 13
    Options
    Penis size really doesn't have much to do with pleasure, especially since women are psychological creatures. I'm not gonna say that size doesn't lend itself to stimulation, but in my experience men who are gratuitously-sized seem to work less? At least, less than more humbly-sized men. Perhaps the latter feel the need to try harder or go about other forms of stimulation, but if I wanted to have a large object rammed into me haphazardly with no TLC, I'd just go to a terrible gynaecologist.

As for the oral thing, I have no interest in dating someone who won't reciprocate the things I do. I don't even -like- receiving oral, but if he's up for receiving and not giving, I'd say he's got a bigger problem than whatever his penis size is.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Contrary to popular belief, not every woman likes "the Magnum" as it can make intercourse painful for the woman. It really is about the chemistry between the couple & not the size that matters. If there is love and marital commitment, it'll be great.

This is hilarious! Also, sorry that happened to you. :frown:
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I think maybe try it in the pooper. I hope this helps.

I think I love you. :flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    May I never live to say or think "There are toys that do everything better."

Right. The best part of sex is the warmth and touch of another. And if she doesn't enjoy oral? You're doing it wrong.
  • wheird
    Options

knows dem feels
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Do you even Vagina?

:heart:

I really don't care about getting it, but if I can't fit it in my mouth, that causes a problem. Nawmsayin'?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Personally, I wouldn't dump a guy for either reason. But, sex is not a priority for me in a relationship. Now, if he never made any effort to satisfy me sexually, it would definitely be over. It's not about how it's achieved, just that it is.

Oral falls under being satisfied sexually. I feel the same if roles reversed as well. I know a couple where she expects and enjoys this action, but refuses to give it... wtf.

Yeah, but you are presuming that sexual satisfaction cannot be obtained through intercourse or other methods of stimulation. All I'm saying is that as long is he is willing to find a way to satisfy me sexually, then we can work with what he's got/willing to do.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

Edited because wrong gif...
  • BlackBetttie
    BlackBetttie Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I've been married to an asshat for 10 years who has only given me oral maybe 4 times... have i mentioned.. homicide? Ok maybe not homicide... but seriously, no oral? You gotta go!!! And I hope you step on a lego on your way out the door..

I'm not bitter at all though!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    who the shtt does not give oral though? what kind of beige hell are they from
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Who cares? There are toys that do everything better. Relationships are for affection, to know someone has your back, someone to go to the movies with, and occasionally open a stubborn jar. Oh yeah, and someone you have important things in common with. How did I forget that one?

Pardon? Toys are awesome, but you really need to meet the right sexual partner, hunny All the other things you mention are super important, yes, but you can get those from friends, family and/or roommates. If you're going to have a satisfying adult relationship, your mate better be doing it for you better than a toy can!

I find this all so sad. I'm going back to work. :cry:

We were talking strictly the mechanics of the act, or at least that's what I thought. If a man can't or won't get the job done properly but everything else in the relationship is good, I'm not dumping him. He's just going to have to share the bed with a battery operated friend. Now if he has an issue with that, then that will be a problem.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I'm not big on oral at all (receiving it, that is). I get self-conscious and can't let go, so it's hard to enjoy it. As for penis size, it depends on what you mean by "small." I don't think I'd dump either guy for these reasons alone. What's "more important" isn't in his pants or in mine.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Right. The best part of sex is the warmth and touch of another. And if she doesn't enjoy oral? You're doing it wrong.

Agreed. The only time I didn't like oral is when the guy sucked at it.. and not in a good way..... Sorry................. I know what that means for you......................... :ohwell:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Penis size really doesn't have much to do with pleasure, especially since women are psychological creatures. I'm not gonna say that size doesn't lend itself to stimulation, but in my experience men who are gratuitously-sized seem to work less? At least, less than more humbly-sized men. Perhaps the latter feel the need to try harder or go about other forms of stimulation, but if I wanted to have a large object rammed into me haphazardly with no TLC, I'd just go to a terrible gynaecologist.

As for the oral thing, I have no interest in dating someone who won't reciprocate the things I do. I don't even -like- receiving oral, but if he's up for receiving and not giving, I'd say he's got a bigger problem than whatever his penis size is.

^This. All of this. Pro tip (just the tip) for the guys. Do not request Magnums when you know darn well that they are too big for you and then act puzzled about why they don't fit this time. Nothing is more awkward than this situation. :laugh: But seriously, please stop doing that.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    10.gif
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    May I never live to say or think "There are toys that do everything better."

If I find a man that makes me rethink that theory, I'll be sure to keep him.

Maybe you could post links to the toys?

For science?

Just google silver bullet. You're welcome.
  • wheird
    Options
    I've been married to an asshat for 10 years who has only given me oral maybe 4 times... have i mentioned.. homicide? Ok maybe not homicide... but seriously, no oral? You gotta go!!! And I hope you step on a lego on your way out the door..

I'm not bitter at all though!

From ypur pic we can see that you have no such reservations. Bravo!
This discussion has been closed.