Sexual Question...

Options

Replies

• ShannonS921
    ShannonS921 Posts: 194
    Options
    Personally, I wouldn't dump a guy for either reason. But, sex is not a priority for me in a relationship. Now, if he never made any effort to satisfy me sexually, it would definitely be over. It's not about how it's achieved, just that it is.

This. The only thing I would change is that sex IS a priority for me in a relationship. Otherwise, QFT.
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Personally, I wouldn't dump a guy for either reason. But, sex is not a priority for me in a relationship. Now, if he never made any effort to satisfy me sexually, it would definitely be over. It's not about how it's achieved, just that it is.

This. The only thing I would change is that sex IS a priority for me in a relationship. Otherwise, QFT.

+1 :) Sex is important, both should be comfortable, nobody should be pressured to do anything, technique matters more than size and both should give an effort to please each other.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    When did average become a bad thing?

Like another poster mentioned, if there is little to no effort put into satisfying my sexual needs, then I have an issue with the things stated in the OP.

Women do have some personal responsibility for their orgasm during sex so it's not completely up to him to get it done anyway.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I would dump the no oral guy not because of the no oral specifically. I would dump him because he says never. There should be a two way convo about something like that.

Sorry I hac no silly answer to give...
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    In.

And I'm sorry to hear about your average sized penis.

Damnit Odus...you beat me to it!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Hurr
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Another thing...why would this get locked?? Its not dirty, just asking an question??

Because blatantly sexual topics are frowned upon to some degree or another, depending on how bad of a day the mods are having.
    Ok, thanks. I guess I have never really seen sexual topics but plenty of sexual posts!!

Single posts are easier to slip through the cracks, versus whole threads. :wink:
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I think maybe try it in the pooper. I hope this helps.

You are my favorite.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    May I never live to say or think "There are toys that do everything better."

If I find a man that makes me rethink that theory, I'll be sure to keep him.

Maybe you could post links to the toys?

For science?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    In.

And I'm sorry to hear about your average sized penis.

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Who cares? There are toys that do everything better. Relationships are for affection, to know someone has your back, someone to go to the movies with, and occasionally open a stubborn jar. Oh yeah, and someone you have important things in common with. How did I forget that one?

Pardon? Toys are awesome, but you really need to meet the right sexual partner, hunny All the other things you mention are super important, yes, but you can get those from friends, family and/or roommates. If you're going to have a satisfying adult relationship, your mate better be doing it for you better than a toy can!

I find this all so sad. I'm going back to work. :cry:
  • JamieJam1102
    JamieJam1102 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    in-before-lock.gif
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    in
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Does this guy even lift?
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Contrary to popular belief, not every woman likes "the Magnum" as it can make intercourse painful for the woman. It really is about the chemistry between the couple & not the size that matters. If there is love and marital commitment, it'll be great.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    736618=33567-InBeforeTheLock1105.jpg
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies I want your opinion....
    Who would you dump, a guy with and average sized penis or a guy that said he would never give you oral? Basically, what's more important? I have met some women who do not enjoy oral. So, let's get your opinions.

You're doing it wrong.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies I want your opinion....
    Who would you dump, a guy with and average sized penis or a guy that said he would never give you oral? Basically, what's more important? I have met some women who do not enjoy oral. So, let's get your opinions.

i'm a firm believer that if they don't like it... they've never been treated to a very good mustache ride lol
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    NEVER GIVE ORAL????

What kind of world are we living in?
    Some people think oral sex means talking about it.
This discussion has been closed.