15 things a Big Girl looks forward to....Awwww yea

Options
Heres the things i look forward to along my Weight Loss Journey...Please dont get all serious on me this was meant to be fun...

1. I look forward to being able to wrap my damn bath towel around me while drying off

2. I look forward to being able to paint my toes w out taking breaks b/c my stomach rolls too large to bend

3. i look forward to waiving w/ out my arm fat jiggling and almost busting my eye out

4. i look forward to my thighs not rubbing together and creating friction/FIREEEE HELLLP

5. i look forward to walking up a few steps w out breathing hard and having to tell everyone to "give me a damn minute before u start asking questions cant u see i cant breath"

6. i look forward to my boobs not bursting out the sides of my bras lol and and performing a TKO while working out

7. i look forward to NOT always taking head shots b/c i think my face sometimes gives a skinny illusion lol

8. i look forward to being able to drop it low in the club again "low low low low low low low"

9. I look forward to not being the only sweaty person at a dance party. Give me a min dont hug me im a slippery slope right now.

10. i look forward to not rubbing against the shower curtain in my shower lol ...

11. i look forward to my panties not falling below my fat roll ha. workout, panties drop...sit down, panties drop...walk to fast panties drop...whats a girl gotta do to have my panties stay up.? oh yea loose the roll

12. i look forward to being able to see my damn feet daily. shoooot i got cute toes i cant even see

13. i look forward to not having sweat under my boobs (eww) ...i want to get romantical sometimes...i cant have sweaty boobs dude.

14. I look forward to people not lookin at me crazy when i got in a store w out my size...im not here for clothes dammit im lookin at the jewlery lol geesh

15. I look forward to Bob On biggest looser to STOP saying "C'mon , push it overweight lover"....what the heck is an over weight lover lol...

These are just a few of the cute little things i look forward to....cant wait until i can shave my damn leggs w out breaking a sweat lol .

WHAT ARE SOME THINGS YOU LOOK FORWARD To ???? Add to the list

Replies

• AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This was great! I love it!

I can't wait to ask my friends to borrow a shirt without them saying 'here's s 2x I got for free at the Phillies game"

Looking forward to going out and NOT getting hit on by the drunkest person who thinks they can "score with a fat chick" GROSS!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling everything on your list!!!

I look forward to those things as well...

and the Professional Photoshoot I'm rewarding myself with once the weight is GONE!!
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Love the whole list!!
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You are hilarious!!! Good luck in achieving all your goals :)
  • realm69
    Options
    Really honest and funny list, I can't think of any specifics to add to the list, but I wanted to say I can definitely relate to it. I know it's hard to find the willpower sometimes, but keep pushing and you will accomplish everything on your list. Good Luck!
  • mybutterflower
    mybutterflower Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Love it! I'm definitely looking forward to #2 :laugh:
  • Gizmo52
    Options
    I'm looking forward to wearing pants with a button and zipper.

Looking forward to wearing colors instead of black and blue.

Looking forward to being able to sit down on the floor and not need a crane to help me up.

Looking forward to being able to walk further then down my driveway without turning around.

Looking forward to walking up and down the stairs as a normal person and not one step at a time.

Looking forward to not feeling like everyone is judging me.

Looking forward to being able to go into restaurants and not worry about being able to fit into a booth or a chair with arms.

Looking forward to sitting in the plastic lawn chairs without them collasping under me weight.

Looking forward to taking my nieces on a walk or to the park and being able to do more than sit on the bench and watch them play.

Looking forward in being able to wear pretty dresses and skirts.

Looking forward in wearing pretty lingerie.

Looking forward to looking in the mirror and liking what I see.

Looking forward in being an active participant in this thing called LIFE!
  • cmsdives
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!! I am SO with you on #4!!! :laugh:
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    You are AB FAB babe!!!! Hilarious and honest. Sometimes, we just have to laugh at ourselves.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hahaha this list totally made me smile! Things I am looking foward to:

-Being able to shopping WITH my friends in the SAME stores! I hate shopping with them when I can never buy anything...

-Being able to run faster, and with that, longer distances as well.

-YES to the whole towel thing!!! I know exactly what you mean.

-Sitting comfortably in the seats at my church... some of them are SO small!

Well I am at work, so I will not post any more. I am interested to see some other responses!
  • michellej65
    Options
    I am looking forward to fitting in to all my cute skinny clothes!!
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE this! And agree 100% for myself! LMAO! :-)
  • cpbarr
    Options
    GREAT LIST! I can really identify with everything on your list!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    :laugh: these are brilliant! Definitely with you on the sweaty boobs thing!

I'm looking forward to putting my legs up in the air (easy, tiger) and not having my knees "smile"
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS!!

1. I look forward to having a camel toe! the cute one guys and gals, the cute one lol!!

2. I'm looking forward to not having to workout so intense 5 - 7 days a week amd sweating so much that my hair looks like i have a jheri curl or curly perm!

3. I'm looking forward to wearing hip huggers or low rise jeans (right now the jeans can't find where my hips start)

4. I just did my BMI calculation and I'm Looking Forward to the thing not saying i am "obese"! Wassup with that?

5. I'm looking forward to your #3, #4 and #11

LOL!! Good post!
  • khillman77
    Options
    I look 4ward to not having to look for a chair in the doctor's office without arm's on it, because I am a Sista and I have Sista hips, so I don't fit comfortably in the damn chairs. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    This is great! Great motivational ideas.
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    I'm looking forward to people watching me eat and ask, "Where do you put it?!" :-)
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    lol im soooo glad im not alone and im dying laughing at the add ons to this list....ROTFL at my knees smile easy tiger ha
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Omg this is awesome! Lol Too funny and oh so true