15 things a Big Girl looks forward to....Awwww yea

Options

Replies

• Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha!!! i can totally relate!
    your "head shot" does make you look thin :0)
  • DwightJenkins
    DwightJenkins Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping this year I can walk through the mall during December without little kids telling me they've been good and what they want for Christmas.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options

15. I look forward to Bob On biggest looser to STOP saying "C'mon , push it overweight lover"....what the heck is an over weight lover lol...
    TOO FUNNY!

The Overweight Lover is Heavy D

http://images.slacker.com/portraits/200xy/401256
  • dottiemarie
    Options
    I look forward to being able to go back to Cedar point and ride the Millenium force, last time I couldn't fit! I prolly could now... maybe I should go! :)
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    OMGG!!! i LOVEEEEEEEE this!! lol
  • jenb0884
    Options
    This list was hilarious. Not all motivation needs to be serious. Thanks!!!
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    GREAT stuff girl....thank you! I look forward to going to an amusement park and riding the rides without being the fear of not fitting in the seat! I also look forward to buying something at Victoria Secrets that isn't perfume :)
  • pinksgirlfriend
    pinksgirlfriend Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    your list rocked! hella true...hella funny! im also looking forward to all the cute *kitten* clothes they think only skinny girls like.
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    I'm hoping this year I can walk through the mall during December without little kids telling me they've been good and what they want for Christmas.

ROFLMAO! Awww.... now that's funny! :-)
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    HILARIOUS!!! And I feel the same way about #14!!!
  • numberscolors
    Options
    oh damn, number 4. fire in the disco baby.
  • MandiPandi757
    MandiPandi757 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That was just too funny! Thank you for that! :)
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    hahaha love it !!

Looking forward to buying jeans in a single digit size and not having to lay down on the bed to zip them up !!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    7. i look forward to NOT always taking head shots b/c i think my face sometimes gives a skinny illusion lol

This is the one I relate to the most... I almost NEVER take a picture below my face! ... The last time was 3 years ago @ my wedding...

I Look Forward To Being Able To Spoon With My Husband With His Arms Around Me, Without Worrying What Part Of Fat He Is Touching!! (sorry..truth hurts)

I Look Forward To Being Able To Wear The Cute Clothes, Insted of the "May Day" Bright Orange Flowers That Designers Seem To Think Is Appropiate For Big Girls?!? .. I want to look cute too!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I love this....
    Everything on that list is sooo true...especially the bath towel...only beach towels can close on me anything else I'm exposed LOL

I'm looking forward to the day the panties dont rol under the tummy to play hide and seek

I'm looking forward to the day I can go lingerie shopping and not have to get minimisers :flowerforyou:

I'm looking forward to owning a sexy black dress and a mini :glasses:

Im looking forward to wearing heels again

I'm looking forward to being able to wear a swimsuit with pride not hidden under a wrap or T shirt
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    oh.. can I add one more..

I Look Forward To My Husband Being Able to Give Me a Piggy Back Ride and Able to Pick Me Up (ride now he can pick me up, as a bench press!)... how awkward is that.
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    I am looking forward to not having a muffin top! Ha!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Being able to fit in the seats on a roller coaster and the bar close all the way so you don't feel like you're going to fall out on every drop.
  • stackslapped
    Options
    Oh this made me laugh! I am so with you on some of those esp the whole panties thing.
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I look forward to being able to wear a sweater dress and leggings and high heels with no rolls showing!

I look forward to getting hit on by guys and being able to say, "No thanks! You're not my type!"

I look forward to the scale not crying and moaning and groaning when I step up for weigh-in!

I look forward to NO MORE BAT WINGS on my arms!