15 things a Big Girl looks forward to....Awwww yea

Options

Replies

• cookingcriolla
    Options
    So funny and so true!

I look forward to going shopping and coming home with more that just jewlery and shoes because everything they offer in a plus size is ugly!

I look forward to being able to wear a bathing suit and not necessarily having to wear the big camoflague cover up because I got it going on!

I look forward to wearing my regular size shoe because my feet have gotten smaller.

I look forward to not having people ask me why my knees are swollen and I don't have to explain that it's fat.

I look forward to finally being able to buy a pair of real boots and not just shoe boots because my calves are not normal sized.

I look forward to wanting to take pictures again instead of running from the camera or hiding behind someone!

Phew, this is like therapy, thanks!
  • js775219
    Options
    I look forward to unclothed...ahem, intimacy you know a big girl always got to keep SOMETHING on...lol
    I look forward to being able to be myself and not have the defensive, "I'm fat, so what?" attitude
    I look forward to my feet shrinking!!!! I hope thwy will since I've gained weight I'm at an 11, no bueno
    I look forward to a bathing suit; what's the point of Miami when all you can do is wear jeans and a tank top? I can wear that at home for free!!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Lol! Looking forward to putting on my skinny jeans and my belly button NOT looking like a butt crack. Also, the end of that awful smacking sound my belly makes when I do jumping jacks. :ohwell:
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    I look forward to being able to not worry about the "roll rule"

(wear black to hide your rolls)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping this year I can walk through the mall during December without little kids telling me they've been good and what they want for Christmas.

GREAT ONE! LMAO :laugh:
  • aligirl32766
    Options
    Love, love, LOVE number 11!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling everything on your list!!!

I look forward to those things as well...

and the Professional Photoshoot I'm rewarding myself with once the weight is GONE!!

Same here. I'm rewarding myself with a boudoir photoshoot AND givin it to my husband for his birthday in April. :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • Irishaingeal
    Options
    I am looking forward to the day where people stop looking at my boyfriend and wonder why he is with me.

I am looking forward to the day I can wear those size 9 junior pants I have from when I was 20.

But mostly i am looking forward to the day where I am healthy and happy with how I look.

I love this post it made me smile and laugh.
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    OMG BELLY BUTTON LOOKING LIKE A BUT CRACK...im w ya sister lol
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    4. I just did my BMI calculation and I'm Looking Forward to the thing not saying i am "obese"! Wassup with that?

Totally wit ya on this one! Normal BMI as opposed to Overweight or Obese BMI!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I look forward to wearing stylish bathing suits. Why do most larger size bathing suits come in Grandma prints and have skirts?

I look forward to being able to do a headstand in yoga w/o my stomach sitting on top of my boobs :-)

I look forward to weighing less than my husband (6'2" and 165lbs...damn him!!!)

I look forward to the day that I'm not considered the fat sister anymore.
  • JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Love the list...

I cant wait for all the above plus....

Im looking forward to getting out of the shower and "accidently" forgetting a towel and walking thru the house to tease my man!! Not jumping everytime the lights go on and I dont have something covering me!!
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the only dimples on my body being on my face! :-)
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    2, 5 12 &13 for me!!!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options

4. i look forward to my thighs not rubbing together and creating friction/FIREEEE HELLLP

TIP: Silicone Lube (yes the stuff in your nightstand) rub it between your thighs when you are wearing shorts, skirt, etc. It feels just like nylons without the restrictions :wink: :blushing:
  • lookgoodgal
    Options
    I love the way you keep it real girl! I look forward to all of that and finally leaving the plus size racks for good.
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    lol oh my yes i love it...no dimples here
  • JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the only dimples on my body being on my face! :-)

You aint NEVA lied about the dimples.. DAMN!! Can I make that #1 on my list...lol
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    2. I look forward to being able to paint my toes w out taking breaks b/c my stomach rolls too large to bend

3. i look forward to waiving w/ out my arm fat jiggling and almost busting my eye out

4. i look forward to my thighs not rubbing together and creating friction/FIREEEE HELLLP

7. i look forward to NOT always taking head shots b/c i think my face sometimes gives a skinny illusion lol

9. I look forward to not being the only sweaty person at a dance party. Give me a min dont hug me im a slippery slope right now.

13. i look forward to not having sweat under my boobs (eww) ...i want to get romantical sometimes...i cant have sweaty boobs dude.

14. I look forward to people not lookin at me crazy when i got in a store w out my size...im not here for clothes dammit im lookin at the jewlery lol geesh

yes yes and yes yes yes to all of those!

1) i look forward to actually being able to wear short shorts and a tank top in the summer without feeling like a fattie or have my mom tell me to put a different shirt on.

2) i look forward to people staring at me in public because i'm hot and not because i'm fat.

3) i look forward to being able to just wear a bra top when i'm belly dancing, instead of having to wear a shirt under it.
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I look forward to not stressing about whether I will need the seatbelt extension when I fly.