Replies

• BlessedMama12
    BlessedMama12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LOL! Maybe so they can keep cool?
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Thanks God in that case that we got no swimming pool in the city and I neither swimming in the cottage lake of our property! Gross.

It doesn't need to be a swimming pool. A small amount of water that has collected is enough, or even just very wet soil.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Roaches. Spiders give me the straight-up willies, but cockroaches make me feel so dirty I want to shower in scalding battery acid.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Let's not forget bed bugs or lice. F*cking gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DK1022-1.jpg
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Let's not forget bed bugs or lice. F*cking gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DK1022-1.jpg

Agreed. Vomit.
  • Bageeeta
    Bageeeta Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    DK1022-1.jpg

Agreed. Vomit.
    Awweeee! Its so cute!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Spiders but i honestly don't like any bugs. Earwigs would be a close 2nd. Anything that is able to bite is a no no. Most annoying are gnats though as damp as it is this year the massive mosquito clouds are starting to rise on my list.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    This golden silk orb weaver is on our back porch. Their can spin some pretty insane lookin webs.

5a3fd211-7b37-49a6-b0c4-59e68a295c6f_zpsd383e421.jpg
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    DK1022-1.jpg

Agreed. Vomit.
    Awweeee! Its so cute!

Yeah cute until they get into your home - then SO NOT CUTE!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    In the spring very tiny flying bugs form clouds of flying black dots near vegetation. They look like gnats but even smaller. They are so tiny that you are forced to hold your breath and cover your nose when you pass near them. It feels as if you would inhale some of them if you took even one breath!
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Spiders!

Several years ago I was at work - first person in the office - out of the corner of my eye - I saw a spider leg IN MY HAIR!!

I freaked out - took off my shirt (I was convinced this would somehow get the spider out of my hair) and proceeded to beat my shirt against my co-worker's desk - all the while, screaming at the top of my lungs.

When I stopped (and came to my senses) - I looked out the window and saw a group of guys in the parking lot - looking in at me - and they all started clapping!

I smiled - waved - and put my shirt on - quickly!

Yeah, good times..
  • brizzeem
    brizzeem Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    yes spiders.......KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I am good with spiders...they eat all the other bugs...For me, its roaches and gnats...nothing will send a guest running out of a restaurant faster than a roach (then comping meals, and dedicated scrubbing, sanitizing, calling the pest control folks...etc, etc, etc)
  • triciabh1
    triciabh1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I really am not a fan of any bugs mostly because of their annoyance, ie pain, itching, etc...but I hate spiders because of their creepiness. Thankfully I live in a colder climate state but we have these huge barn spiders that make me shudder just thinking about what they look like when they move.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Gnat!
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I work outside and hate things with stingers..red wasps and hornets especially.

I seem to get stung 30 times by the whole freaking nest of them, never a single sting.

Scorpions are on my see-one, stop, & kill list as well.
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I love spiders. They are beautiful. I had a pet Chilean Rose Hair Tarantula when I lived in TX. I've also kept giant black scorpions (they were my little sister's), and cute little Phiddipus Audax jumping spiders - they are adorable!

But I HATE HATE HATE ants. They are the literal spawn of Satan and can burn and die. Also not a fan of junebugs, but they don't scare me, they are just annoying. Roaches - gross, and I associate them with filthiness and squalor and hoarders.

Those house centipedes look horrifying. But cool. Send me some, I wanna study them! What do they eat?
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I hate mosquitos. They're like poison ivy with wings.
  • DrDMcKenzie
    DrDMcKenzie Posts: 106
    Options
    Wasps... God, I hate those things.
  • Sweetout
    Sweetout Posts: 153
    Options
    Ticks (totally creeped out by them)
    Mosquitoes (nobody needs them around)
    lice and bedbugs (they're just nasty)
    indoor centipedes (I've seen them in my basement and they scare the **** outta me)