Sweat? Is it actually melted fat?

Options
124»

Replies

• Shimmysista
    Shimmysista Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs to say something nice or not say it at all.
    Are you new here?! :huh:

I'm new here and I think that response was much needed. Not everybody comes here with a wealth of knowledge. Some might even be a little ignorant, but the fact that a few people insist an acting like a sarcastic jerk is hardly a good justification for acting like a sarcastic jerk.

I'm not pointing to a particular person here, neccessarily, but it's pretty disappointing to see how some of the people on his thread tried to put down the OP for asking a simple biology question.

As I understand it, the fairly successful goal of this site is to be a resource for people to improve their health. It may have taken courage for the OP to ask that simple question and challenge her own misconceptions about what sweat is.

Attacking the OP says a lot more about the commenters character and self respect than it does about the OP.

I hope you have not discouraged her growth.

I think i love you!
  • PapaChanoli
    PapaChanoli Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs to say something nice or not say it at all.
    Are you new here?! :huh:

I'm new here and I think that response was much needed. Not everybody comes here with a wealth of knowledge. Some might even be a little ignorant, but the fact that a few people insist an acting like a sarcastic jerk is hardly a good justification for acting like a sarcastic jerk.

I'm not pointing to a particular person here, neccessarily, but it's pretty disappointing to see how some of the people on his thread tried to put down the OP for asking a simple biology question.

As I understand it, the fairly successful goal of this site is to be a resource for people to improve their health. It may have taken courage for the OP to ask that simple question and challenge her own misconceptions about what sweat is.

Attacking the OP says a lot more about the commenters character and self respect than it does about the OP.

I hope you have not discouraged her growth.

I think i love you!

I'd blush, but that part of me has dwindled away from lack of use.
  • KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    :sick:
  • RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    If it was I would be very very thin.
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    So I've been sweating a lot either from cooking or cleaning or it being summer ect and I was Woundering if that's litterally meaning I'm burning that much fat or if it is just water. Feeling kinda hopeful.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: