50 pounds by June 1st challenge part 2

Options

Replies

• suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My weight in...196.8. Gained1.5 this week. Too much Chinese take out this weekend.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I was down 3.2 lbs this week, weighed in at 279.4
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    i had a horrible week, food wise and excercise wise....I am still stuck at 182lbs

Damn.....This thing is hard
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm up 1.6 pounds. My CW is 191.6.
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Those darn scales finally decided to move. I have lost 4 pounds. Down to 264.
  • mcthomason
    Options
    My update in numbers: Started Challenge at 267.7 (11/3), and latest weigh in showed 247.6 (12/3) so that is a loss of 20.1 (insert a big woo~hoo here ) ! ! !

My normal weigh in day is Thursday, but I weighed in on Saturday as that was my one month mark. =) Yes, I have a scale addiction, but it was holding steady there today too.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm back from vacation...FINALLY...here are my stats...

SW: 241.8
    CW: 242.2

gain of .4 lbs
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    CW- 181.0 for a week loss of 2.5 lbs, challenge loss of 9 lbs and a total year loss of 47 lbs :)

Only 7 lbs to get into "healthy" BMI range! I have 34 days until my 40th birthday and while it will be challenging, i would love to be "healthy for 40"!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Checking in.. my weight is 204.4. That is a gain of .4 :sad:
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Checking in.. and I do not want to but gain of 3 pounds last week! :mad:

Oh well, new week, new start:smile:
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    My weigh in for Today is 267. I got bad news about my shoulder and pigged out for 2 days straight. Today I feel lonely and anti-social. I went out for dinner last night with my girlfriends family and when her Mother asked why I was so quiet I said that I felt gross. She asked what I meant and I replied that I felt unattractive, fat, gassy, and depressed. Well, they all laughed till they cried. I felt like a complete loser. lol. Her Step Dad said I sounded like a woman on her monthly. Am I the only man in the world who is super in touch with myself? Like I am sensitive and was raised by 4 woman, I just feel like when ever i mention my battle with my weight loss, men think its hilarious and poke fun. The funny part is though i could kick the crap out of each and every one of them. The sad part is my Doctor says I am headed towards a life of heart disease, diabetes, and an early grave. I suppose i carry the weight i have better than others but, the truth is, I am physically falling apart, my back is starting to hurt, I can barely run anymore (for more than 2 miles), and I need a hug. :). I do. MFP is kinda like the hug i need at times. Which is why i keep coming back.
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    well, i'm up this week. 1.2lbs from last week. but I guess that's sorta to be expected.

I just found out today that I am almost 8 weeks with child! Yup, about a year a head of schedule! as exciting as this is, it's also quite scary. I have to continue to lose weight during my pregnancy to avoid becoming diabetic. I really should weigh no more then I do now on delivery day. That is going to be VERY DIFFICULT!! But really this is for the sake of mine and my child's health.

So in summary, gained 1.2lbs last week and I'm pregnant! So need to lose 2lbs this week! I can do it!!
  • justinswife
    justinswife Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Holding the same but lost the weight from an emotional 2 weeks and Thanksgiving! 182.0
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    200.5 lbs

I gained a pound and a half :angry:

It was a really really bad week, and I did not drink anywhere near enough water.

Today is a new day...
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    My weigh in for Today is 267. I got bad news about my shoulder and pigged out for 2 days straight. Today I feel lonely and anti-social. I went out for dinner last night with my girlfriends family and when her Mother asked why I was so quiet I said that I felt gross. She asked what I meant and I replied that I felt unattractive, fat, gassy, and depressed. Well, they all laughed till they cried. I felt like a complete loser. lol. Her Step Dad said I sounded like a woman on her monthly. Am I the only man in the world who is super in touch with myself? Like I am sensitive and was raised by 4 woman, I just feel like when ever i mention my battle with my weight loss, men think its hilarious and poke fun. The funny part is though i could kick the crap out of each and every one of them. The sad part is my Doctor says I am headed towards a life of heart disease, diabetes, and an early grave. I suppose i carry the weight i have better than others but, the truth is, I am physically falling apart, my back is starting to hurt, I can barely run anymore (for more than 2 miles), and I need a hug. :). I do. MFP is kinda like the hug i need at times. Which is why i keep coming back.

Many hugs for you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Down to 205 today. That's about 5 lbs this week, 10 challenge total. HUGS for those who need it!
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Oh! and I almost forgot... I hit the halfway mark between SW and GW!!!!! SOOOO happy. only 6 more lbs to ONEDERLAND!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    very excited...weighed in this morning- lost 2.8 lbs...i am now exactly 240!!! so happy especially since last week wasnt so impressive...back on the fast path!

congrats to everyones efforts

@ bainos- heres some hugs for ya...dont feel bad...just another day to put behind you! :flowerforyou:
  • JulieTX86
    Options

Awww, I am sorry you are having such a rough time! Maybe you should start a diary/journal. Clearly after the bad news from your shoulder you went on an eating binge. Maybe you should start a diary and write out your emotions. Your shoulder may be out of service right now, but your eating can still be on point. You should try putting down your feelings and see if those are the times that are making you want to eat more. If the family thinks its funny and isn't taking you serious then at least you can get all your emotions down on paper. AND HERE OF COURSE We are all SO very supportive. Shoulder or no shoulder YOU CAN DO THIS! MANY HUGS FROM TEXAS!!!! :) Today is a new day, and this is a new week! You control your life!
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    My current weight is 178.1. I lost 1.5 pounsd this week, HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!