Options

Replies

• Jessifer123
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving morning and I'm down another pound since Monday. Now let's see what the scale says tomorrow morning. I think I'll wait and weight in on Monday instead. My husband is having heart surgery on Tuesday morning and he has to be on a liquid diet for 48 hours prior. I'm going to support him by joining in - all except the 4 liters of GoLightly he has to drink on Monday afternoon!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Thanksgiving morning and I'm down another pound since Monday. Now let's see what the scale says tomorrow morning. I think I'll wait and weight in on Monday instead. My husband is having heart surgery on Tuesday morning and he has to be on a liquid diet for 48 hours prior. I'm going to support him by joining in - all except the 4 liters of GoLightly he has to drink on Monday afternoon!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all.

You and your husband are in my thoughts for Tuesday morning.
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I stayed with in my calorie range during thanksgiving :) I am very happy for that
  • Peejay13
    Options
    2 lbs off, 5 days in! Really really pleased. That's 41 to go, yay,,,, onwards and downwards,,,,
  • magglett
    Options
    Today's my weigh in day and I'm down 1 more pound ... woo hoo! :happy:
  • skylersnanna
    Options
    wow I had the best week this week with a loss of 7lbs, I worked really hard for that but not expecting such a great loss :bigsmile:
    I only have 7 more pounds and I will be out of the 300 range so Im really striving for that this week so wish me luck,
    so with a loss of 11.5lbs since I started the challenge, I only have 39.5lbs to go :happy:
    good luck everyone
  • magglett
    Options
    I ordered the Zumba game for Wii earlier this week from Amazon ... IT GOT HERE TODAY!!!! YAY YAY YAY. I only had the chance to try out some of the tutorial because we rented a few movies and the hubby wants to watch them ... but what I did so far seems like fun. I've got a bit of a sweat going on already. I'll let you know how it is as I use it more. I can't believe how fast it got here ... thank you Amazon!!!
  • summerbert
    Options
    I ordered the Zumba game for Wii earlier this week from Amazon ... IT GOT HERE TODAY!!!! YAY YAY YAY. I only had the chance to try out some of the tutorial because we rented a few movies and the hubby wants to watch them ... but what I did so far seems like fun. I've got a bit of a sweat going on already. I'll let you know how it is as I use it more. I can't believe how fast it got here ... thank you Amazon!!!

I didn't even know they had a game I will have to check it out. I also think that just dance game would be good for working out too. Please do keep us updated on it
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    My husband is having heart surgery on Tuesday morning and he has to be on a liquid diet for 48 hours prior. I'm going to support him by joining in

I hope things go well for him and you both! Oh and congrats on another pound down :)
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Okay people so I am going to be totally honest. I have not worked out since tuesday and I did not give anyhting I ate on Thursday (and today, leftovers are GOOD) a second thought. I know I am probably going to pay for it on Monday but I can live with myself if that is the case. I am going to workout tonight after my kiddos go to sleep and hopefully I will find the motivation to continue with it over the weekend. Well there is my confession
  • magglett
    Options
    Okay people so I am going to be totally honest. I have not worked out since tuesday and I did not give anyhting I ate on Thursday (and today, leftovers are GOOD) a second thought. I know I am probably going to pay for it on Monday but I can live with myself if that is the case. I am going to workout tonight after my kiddos go to sleep and hopefully I will find the motivation to continue with it over the weekend. Well there is my confession

You're funny ... good for you for enjoying your holiday!!! I wish you all the best for your Monday weight in. Sweat it out this weekend ... it's worth it to enjoy Thanksgiving.
  • summerbert
    Options

I did not work out on Thursday but I did weigh myself today to see if I put on anything and I did not I am exactly the same so Don't worry too much you never know what the scale will say :)
  • JulieTX86
    Options

Sweet, I ordered mine and it should be here on Dec. 1st. yay!
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Cant believe another week has flown by and weigh in (for me) is in 2 days!! :grumble: . Ive just had half a pizza and chips for tea as i couldnt be bothered to make anything more demanding (and hubby being a pain!) but now i feel awfull that i ate it :frown:.

Doesnt always make it easy in my household when one of us is trying to watch our cal intake and the other can eat what he wants and not put a pound on.

Fingers crossed all goes well with the weigh-in :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Burned 1027 calories at the gym today!!

Definitely got off track the last few days, but back on track today. :smile:
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options

I ordered that as well....:cry: mine isn't here yet!!
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Cant believe another week has flown by and weigh in (for me) is in 2 days!! :grumble: . Ive just had half a pizza and chips for tea as i couldnt be bothered to make anything more demanding (and hubby being a pain!) but now i feel awfull that i ate it :frown:.

Doesnt always make it easy in my household when one of us is trying to watch our cal intake and the other can eat what he wants and not put a pound on.

Fingers crossed all goes well with the weigh-in :flowerforyou:

I feel your pain here! It is exactly the same way in my household. And while my husband doesn't outright try to sabatoge my plans, he tells me constantly that I don't need to lose weight, I don't need to worry about calories, I don't need to workout so much, etc, etc. A little encouragement would be nice, or even just no negativity. I put on 60 pounds with my pregnancy, and need to lose 50 pounds of it still...50 pounds that he claims I don't need to worry about! I make him stop at subway if he wants to eat out...he had chinese and I have a 6in sub for dinner today. Hope your weigh-in goes well!
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    ^^

Thankyou for your reply ~ im glad im not alone! My hubby says the same with that i dont have to lose weight and i look fine as i am, but they just dont seem to understand our mentality that we want to become healther and look better for ourselves :grumble: .

If ive lost a lb then ill be happy - will report in tomorrow :smile: ~ all the best! x
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I am glad the food is gone. I reduced the calories as much as I could without a rebellion but still it was there haunting me daily.
    I don't think I did too much damage but I will be surprised if I have a loss on the scale in the morning.

Bk2011: Tell hubby people are dying younger and younger from obesity related problems. Tell him how much you love him and you want to watch your children grow up with him.