50 pounds by June 1st challenge part 2

Options

Replies

• bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Happy enough with my loss - 186 to 183.5 (down 2.5lbs)

I had a pretty decent workout week - jog/walked a mile relay with my mom's group for the salvation army (we raised over 1600 for the group - my mom's group donated 208 of that). I also got the chance to swim/play 2 days with my kids, and then managed a wii workout or two. I need to get my house clean this week, and get more wii workouts in to battle the turkey later on. Hope everyone who's celebrating will have a good turkey day. This is the first hard holiday I'll have since I started my weight loss challenge. No pies for me!

good job:)
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    11-18-10 SW: 206.0 LBS
    11-22-10 CW: 205.2 LBS

Goal for June 1st: 156 lbs

I didn't see the challenge for the weekend posted by adkwatergal until just a bit ago....however I did succeed without even knowing it! I went to the gym Friday night & was there for almost 3 hours! Then I went to the gym again on Saturday morning for 1.5 hours. Saturday night I helped CJ (the guy I'm seeing) clean the garage for about 3 hours. Then on Sunday I helped him MOVE for 14 hours! So I think I succeeded above & beyond the challenge for the weekend! :laugh:

However....I didn't have enough water for sure, especially yesterday so I know I'm retaining. Plus I'm sure I had waaaay to much sodium yesterday (we ate out every meal) and we actually didn't have dinner till 11pm last night when we were all done! I just wasn't hungry and forced myself to have 2 very small pieces of pizza (plus I also had some peanut m&m's) whoops! My ring was stuck on my finger last night & I couldn't get it off!

Anyway - I hope I can see a greater loss next week on the scale! :drinker: Water up!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    sent the pm. Did 60 minutes on the elliptical level 2. Today I will be playing outside in the snow with my three year old as well :) Down 2lbs from last week
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone:bigsmile:

*********************************************************************************************************************************************My best holiday advice
    *********************************************************************************************************************************************
    I know some of you are getting ready to leave for your holiday or starting to stress over it. So here I go with my purls of wisdom:laugh:

Make your holiday about the fun and fellowship not the food. Eat and enjoy but make it all about your family. When you are about to go in to warp speed eating something yummy, stop turn and engage in some conversation. Take time to talk to your crazy aunt or the neice who talks too much but thinks you are the greatest. Or in the case of my disfunctional family. Catch them off guard and throw the first spoon of the food fight...just kidding we don't do that on holidays.:tongue:

There is nothing you can do to your weigh loss journey in one day that you cant fix with a little hard work. :heart:
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo excited to show everyone the tracking schedule this week!!! As a group we are knocking out of the park this week! (Even with my 0) :laugh:

Awesome job
  • raindancer
    Options
    I am sooooo excited to show everyone the tracking schedule this week!!! As a group we are knocking out of the park this week! (Even with my 0) :laugh:

Awesome job
    I will get you my weight by 8:15am cst. Sorry for the hold up.
  • marianpp
    marianpp Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Awesome job

can you please advise were the tracking schedule is so i can see it.
    thanks
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I gained .6 this week i'm back up to 209 :(
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options

Awesome job

can you please advise were the tracking schedule is so i can see it.
    thanks

Last week's schedule is on Page 1, and I will put up this week's late Tuesday or mid day Wed (depending on when people send me their weights)
  • 4quiltstr
    4quiltstr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Since I'm keeping an eye on you - my friend. You did well this week. I'm glad I don't live where it snows but you have been racking up the exercise. Thanks for the inspiration. K
  • SpiritCymbal
    Options
    Only lost 1 lb this week...down to 258.

I'm not surprised. I ate like s*** and only hit the gym 3 times last week. Expect a big drop next week though!
  • AmandaR910
    Options

Awesome job

Super excited to see!
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Ok I've updated my ticker to reflect the current 50 lb goal/challenge to help me keep track! Sent in my start weight and am hoping to see big results! I have to lose about 2 lbs a week on average to reach the goal since I'm just starting now but am hoping the group will help keep me accountable.
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Down 3 lbs to 197:happy:
  • Peejay13
    Options
    Oh I REALLY want to join this! It's so close to my target! I'll adjust it to fit! To introduce myself I am Pj from Glasgow and have just joined this site! I'm in 1200 cals and doing the 30 day shred! Hoping to make a decent start to motivate me throughh the Christmas period! Let's go !!!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    i was down 3.4 lbs yesterday :)
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    For my workout yesterday I did 25 minutes on the elliptical and 40 minutes of speed and incline intervals on the treadmill for a total of 511 calories burned. :) I'm doing the 3500 calories burned challenge this week so hoping for at least 500 a day...maybe a little more so I can take Thanksgiving Day off!
  • raindancer
    Options
    I was down 1lb this week. Not much, but I proud of it.
    I am a very slow loser, so this is awesome. 10lbs since 11/1.:bigsmile:
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Found out Mondays are not a good day to weigh-in. Yesterday I went from 194 to 194.9 then this morning dropped to 193.8. No more weighing in on Mondays.

It may have been stress or the fact that I ran all over my house to get kid out and call fire department. All I can say is make sure you clean out the whole dryer and clean the vent through the wall. Not sure what caused my dryer to catch fire but the clothes inside were on fire cause it got so hot. Lucky I was home to catch it cause it didnt do any damage to the house.
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Im so upset. I went to the doctors for a full physical today and when I got on the scale it said 271 pounds. I said his scale was wrong and told him my weight on mine says 257.5. He told me my scale was wrong and to by a new one. This means my scale is off by 13.5 pounds. I can hardly believe it. He also said because diabetes and obesity runs in my family that I am asking for an early grave if I dont get my act together and start taking care of myself. :noway: :noway: :explode: :sad: :mad: