Bethany Frankel???

Options
1235»

Replies

• Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I tried on some little girls pj's once.

I was in the Apartment Laundry room and got caught. Got kicked out of that complex.

Thank you, this just made me laugh out :laugh:

I also take my 3 yr ols son's shirts & "try" to put them on, I get my head & one arm through before I worry about getting stuck, but it cracks him up & who doesn't love the sound of a 3 yr old's giggle.
  • PMA140
    PMA140 Posts: 60
    Options

I was in the Apartment Laundry room and got caught. Got kicked out of that complex.

Thank you, this just made me laugh out :laugh:

I also take my 3 yr ols son's shirts & "try" to put them on, I get my head & one arm through before I worry about getting stuck, but it cracks him up & who doesn't love the sound of a 3 yr old's giggle.

I do what with my 4 yo son's shirts too. Ask if it is my shirt or his or daddy's and then put it on and it's too big or small. Then he puts on mine or daddy's shirt. He think's it hilarious.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options

Oh you!:laugh:
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Can't stand her!!!!!!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I would really like to Overhead Press Bethany Frankel. Anyone who markets anything called "Skinny Girl" is seriously contributing to the decline of American society. Why don't we have an emphasis on "Strong Girl" or "Smart Girl" or "Kind Girl"? This is gross. Sounds like she has the emotional maturity of of her child so she might as well wear the same pj's. I'm just sad for her kid that this is the primary role model.

LOL

I'm no fan of Ms. Frankel, but she is selling reduced-calorie cocktails, and while they are not going to make you any stronger or smarter or kinder, the idea is that they will help keep you skinnier, than a typical margarita (or whatever other flavors she sells...I've never actually tried the product).

I can't believe this non-story has created a thread that has gone on this long.

Now excuse me while I go put on my 5-year-old's pjs...I'm going to take a nap.
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    wait, are we hating skinny people now?

No, I think we're hating fat 4 year olds.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    if you are worried about this or even have an opinion about it you probably need to just mind your own damn business.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

Damn you! I was going to reply with something similar about my daughter's princess outfit at work and being sent home, but you ruined it! I'm too slow okay2.gif
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I have no idea who she is, or why this is negative. She looks fit and put on some of her kid's clothes. So what? I honestly can't see why anyone would be upset about it.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I find the whole conterfversy weird. Kids clothes are very stretchy, and maybe she's very petite. Who cares if she can "fit" into kids jammies?

Plus, who theF is she?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

i need to find half sized bottles because sometimes i choose a wine that only I like. and spread it for days and at the third or fourht day it's not good anymore and there's lots left.

Buy a box, they last ages even though its more. Wine becoming vinegary has to do with exposure to air, the bag in the box deflates as you empty it so it essentially is re-sealing itself as you drink it causing its shelf life to extend. I have yet to have a bag of wine go vinegary on me- and I am usually the only one that drinks it.

Yes! This. The Black Box brand, either the mixed red, or the Malbec (if you like red wine).
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbjpr7VwJx1rv4e0b.gif
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I think its silly that people are mad. If I could fit into my kid's clothes for a laugh, I would do it without hesitation. The uproar is apparently because it makes other women feel like she is promoting being skinny. Well not ****!!! She is the founder of Skinny Girl drinks. Should she be fat?? She is marketing what she has. I mean I think she is very thin and I would love her body...Im not a huge fan of her face though....was that mean?

Oh, girl. We need to watch Housewives and Drag Race together. You're my slice of pie.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I fit into some of my 5 year old son's clothes. No big D. He's 4 feet tall. To clarify, the kid is in about the 90th percentile for height and weight.

Oh also, my 6 foot 3 husband can fit into my size 4 jeans. Don't ask me how I know...