Is my girlfriend going to leave me?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    ...but does the vegetarian guy have a large penis?

I was told that size didn't matter!!!!!!

:grumble: :explode: :angry: :mad:

*storms out of the room*

It only matters if you don't eat meat...if you know what I mean.

And I have to admit...as much of a d-bag as MrTolerable is...I do like reading his stories.

:flowerforyou:

Just as I like all the shots of you showing off those legs. :wink:
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    They key is to be ambiguous - ridiculously ambiguous.

True story:

Take a tinder girl out to the pool - she thinks for some reason we are getting pretty serious - of course I'm not leading her on nor am I acting like we aren't - ZERO relationship talk - unless your teasing her about wanting one.

Mr. T at the pool this past weekend

Mr. T. takes of shirt
    Tinder Lady: Why do you have scratches all over your back?
    Mr. T. thinks immediately back... to which girl put the darn scratches all over my back..
    Mr. T. " Scratches?" - needs time to think..
    Tinder Lady: yeah you have scratches all up and down the lower portion of your back!
    Mr. T. "Ohhhh!!! (I notice it just dawned on her how I obviously got the scratches) Mumble mumble mumble, grumble" then whip out the Big Cheesy Grin. :bigsmile:
    Tinder Lady: Huh?
    Mr. T throws some recycled compliment at her and deflects the whole situation to live another day :drinker:

----things move on----

ppl change
    relationships end

dating, mating, procreating, dumping - its a game we all play. But it's like sales, its a big numbers game and the more numbers you pump out the higher your odds are of finding someone you won't feel you are settling for.

In the asinine amount of women I've dated - (and I say dated, I have only slept with a fraction of a percent of 'em) - there are literally about 3-5 I could in looking back have made it work with. ..the average Joe dates like how many ppl a YEAR? 20-30? How are you ganna find a spouse with those abysmal numbers? - its a numbers game. nothing is predetermined, and love is nothing but a willful act - a choice. It is not some abstract all-powerful ideal that happens upon us - it is random and it is chaos.

Stay single and fight to stay single as long as you can for - and if she pressures you into a relationship as I've had women do - I've learned it never works and by just avoiding the discussions or if she sends the TXT asking bluntly who you are with and are we a couple, are we seeing other ppl? blahblahblah - just act dumb - rephrase the question back to her but word it so it has nothing to do with yourself. - or just go with the all-powerful ignore.

best of luck boss :drinker:

Asinine. 1. It literally means "like an *kitten*", 2. Takes stupid up a notch.
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    They key is to be ambiguous - ridiculously ambiguous.

True story:

Take a tinder girl out to the pool - she thinks for some reason we are getting pretty serious - of course I'm not leading her on nor am I acting like we aren't - ZERO relationship talk - unless your teasing her about wanting one.

Mr. T at the pool this past weekend

Mr. T. takes of shirt
    Tinder Lady: Why do you have scratches all over your back?
    Mr. T. thinks immediately back... to which girl put the darn scratches all over my back..
    Mr. T. " Scratches?" - needs time to think..
    Tinder Lady: yeah you have scratches all up and down the lower portion of your back!
    Mr. T. "Ohhhh!!! (I notice it just dawned on her how I obviously got the scratches) Mumble mumble mumble, grumble" then whip out the Big Cheesy Grin. :bigsmile:
    Tinder Lady: Huh?
    Mr. T throws some recycled compliment at her and deflects the whole situation to live another day :drinker:

----things move on----

ppl change
    relationships end

dating, mating, procreating, dumping - its a game we all play. But it's like sales, its a big numbers game and the more numbers you pump out the higher your odds are of finding someone you won't feel you are settling for.

In the asinine amount of women I've dated - (and I say dated, I have only slept with a fraction of a percent of 'em) - there are literally about 3-5 I could in looking back have made it work with. ..the average Joe dates like how many ppl a YEAR? 20-30? How are you ganna find a spouse with those abysmal numbers? - its a numbers game. nothing is predetermined, and love is nothing but a willful act - a choice. It is not some abstract all-powerful ideal that happens upon us - it is random and it is chaos.

Stay single and fight to stay single as long as you can for - and if she pressures you into a relationship as I've had women do - I've learned it never works and by just avoiding the discussions or if she sends the TXT asking bluntly who you are with and are we a couple, are we seeing other ppl? blahblahblah - just act dumb - rephrase the question back to her but word it so it has nothing to do with yourself. - or just go with the all-powerful ignore.

best of luck boss :drinker:

Asinine. 1. It literally means "like an *kitten*", 2. Takes stupid up a notch.

Works even better in dat context as well babe :wink:

:laugh:

but the standard def I was going for is "extremely stupid or foolish." - and by da large number I was referring towards this word was appropriate
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    Lol @ you not havin a side h0

on a serious note every guy doesn't necessarily need a mistress on the side, however there are a few ABC 'take-always' :wink:

A. Backups should be readily available - which is possible by flirting with EVERY attractive lady you meet. Don't burn da bridges with your ex - let them vent out the feelings and hurt blah blah blah- never get vested enough to feel anything yourself if possible through the breakup process - work them into becoming a 'friend'. - some may make them F-buds, some may make them still 'dates' but you don't have to pay for everything anymore.
    B. Always have an exit strategy in every relationship- it can be drastic, or you can map it out to still have a relationship with the person down the road if you want.
    example: True Story

ended 'it' - 'it' was really nothing to me
    Mr. T: Sorry I just feel like right now there is a bit of a maturity lag due to our age difference (we were four years apart)
    Ms. QT 3.14: So does that mean.. does that mean? Does that mean we are over?
    Mr. T.: It means reach out to me in a year baby, I need the time to focus in on my career anyway

^got me outta that sticky situation, we still talk occasionally, she left still really liking me and thinking of me as much more mature -aka the AUTHORITY FIGURE - which runs parallel to the confidence I was talking about previously
    C. Find your 'Golden Goose' - this is a lady friend, who in a parallel universe prob is your bangarang, but in this universe she supplies you with her lady friends, constant company if you need a super hot date for something and you supply her with compliments, wit, and charm - respect her BF, but don't emulate or act anything like him - and be her willful backup of backups - she will be vague - you be ambiguous and together you will be happy with other ppl. :laugh:

D. - chuckle at the predicament dating has become in our day & age, and don't over-think it - because you will realize there really aren't many people even thinking to begin with. :drinker:
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

on a serious note every guy doesn't necessarily need a mistress on the side, however there are a few ABC 'take-always' :wink:

A. Backups should be readily available - which is possible by flirting with EVERY attractive lady you meet. Don't burn da bridges with your ex - let them vent out the feelings and hurt blah blah blah- never get vested enough to feel anything yourself if possible through the breakup process - work them into becoming a 'friend'. - some may make them F-buds, some may make them still 'dates' but you don't have to pay for everything anymore.
    B. Always have an exit strategy in every relationship- it can be drastic, or you can map it out to still have a relationship with the person down the road if you want.

Mr. T: Sorry I just feel like right now there is a bit of a maturity lag due to our age difference (we were four years apart)
    Mr. T.: It means reach out to me in a year baby, I need the time to focus in on my career anyway

^got me outta that sticky situation, we still talk occasionally, she left still really liking me and thinking of me as much more mature -aka the AUTHORITY FIGURE - which runs parallel to the confidence I was talking about previously
    C. Find your 'Golden Goose' - this is a lady friend, who in a parallel universe prob is your bangarang, but in this universe she supplies you with her lady friends, constant company if you need a super hot date for something and you supply her with compliments, wit, and charm - respect her BF, but don't emulate or act anything like him - and be her willful backup of backups - she will be vague - you be ambiguous and together you will be happy with other ppl. :laugh:

D. - chuckle at the predicament dating has become in our day & age, and don't over-think it - because you will realize there really aren't many people even thinking to begin with. :drinker:

The entry is just so mature. I like how you've redrafted the English language to suit your bro speech. You are a real pioneer. I can now see why all these esteemed ladies look up to you. We should all be so lucky as to command similar authority in our own lives.
  • MrTolerable
    Options

The entry is just so mature. I like how you've redrafted the English language to suit your bro speech. You are a real pioneer. I can now see why all these esteemed ladies look up to you. We should all be so lucky as to command similar authority in our own lives.

:heart: MUAH! :heart:

Compliments will get you everywhere... and anywhere :wink: with me.

lmao. perhaps you didn't appreciate the english language manipulation I consistently perform, but glad someone finally noticed one.

as Ezra Pound said. "make it new" :bigsmile:

Ms. Paige is one of da thinkers :flowerforyou: ...despite our conflicting world-views.
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

lmao. perhaps you didn't appreciate the english language manipulation I consistently perform, but glad someone finally noticed one.

Ms. Paige is one of da thinkers :flowerforyou: ...despite our conflicting world-views.

Are you a comedian? or were you being serious?

Do people really think like this/live their life with this moral compass?

WOW
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

WOW

Only ridiculous people, and he is the most ridiculous!
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I always say whats meant to be is meant to be

I do hope things work out for you though :)
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Ok one last question what is tinder? (sorry if I just made myself seem lame)
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    Ok one last question what is tinder? (sorry if I just made myself seem lame)

one and only socially acceptable online dating mechanism.

it is basically a time saver and through a natural process of selection branches ppl into their natural pecking order of looks based interactions.

After that there is a battle of wittiness - and this is where I've seen too many friends -female and male fail. smh.

be- over - da - top.
  • missdibs1
    Options
    So it is a virtual verbal pick up bar? based upon ohtos (which may be fake)

ooooh I see many awesome potential youtube moments for these people
  • MrTolerable
    Options

WOW

Are you a comedian? Would I say I am the shogun of sarcasm? Da goon of glib? - yeah, do I have a career in comedy - negative

or were you being serious? - there is 'regrettably' truth in my optional instructions.

Do people really think like this/live their life with this moral compass? Took me a long time to get around it.. I was disgusted upon uncovering the pleasure-seeking self-indulgence that my generation partakes in. But there is no fighting it. ^while I am getting comments about how bad and blah blah my insight is on the matter - One must realize that simply a year and a half ago I stepped into the dating world as a 23yrold - having NO idea what I was doing.

I recall walking up to get my first number... hands sweaty, voice cracking, lump in the throat.. and she said no.

^rejection sux - of course I immediately realized I needed to master the art, and develop my personal form of seduction.. and the bars and clubs were my labs. ..I tried more techniques and approaches you could imagine.

Rejected? - you better believe it!
    However, I have dated a handful of women - that men only dream of even meeting in their lives.

^of course time drags on.

But for all the grief I get.. you should see the debauchery friends and acquaintances partake in... orgies and vitriol behavior dealing in crap that can spread diseases faster than a freebie-sidewalk-walking-working-women etc.

:shudders:

this grief, your grief. is misplaced - it can be directed at me. sure. because I have read, studied and figured out exactly what works in these times and spelled a few tidbits clearly out- but your grief - is shared by me. I would have loved being born in a different era -where the ladies overall were classy. Sadly - aside from the internationals - anyone with a college degree - aka they went to college - walked out with extremely lax ideas of morality.

WOW - I know right? I know... my thoughts exactly.
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    So it is a virtual verbal pick up bar? based upon ohtos (which may be fake)

ooooh I see many awesome potential youtube moments for these people

not sure what ohtos are... but yeah in a sense you could say you get to a point where you gotta lay down the pickup game right off the bat with tinder.

and idk about awesome potential youtube moments? - I mean it is dating to lots of ppl and everyone is basically in a perpetual 20-30 dates a year mentality so everyone are noobs at the game they all play - blindly. so idk about awesome youtube moments .. guess if your into watching amateur jammers struggling through first dates?

now if you had youtube video's of my dates!

There would be laughter.
    There would be tears.
    There would be moments of excitement.
    There would be confusion.
    There would be the projection of what you want instead of what is placed upon others.
    There would be pain.
    There would be sex.
    There would be entertainment.
    There would be lessons learned.

^now that would make a heckk of a youtube series. :wink:
  • missdibs1
    Options
    I now understand your meaning

None of these people are (IYHO) up to your standards (even the one's you consider the catch men dream of) and that is why you are OK with interacting with them on this level

I really do hope one day you see/meet the lady who will make YOU act like a gentleman
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    I now understand your meaning

None of these people are (IYHO) up to your standards (even the one's you consider the catch men dream of) and that is why you are OK with interacting with them on this level

I really do hope one day you see/meet the lady who will make YOU act like a gentleman

^oh!!

I would say of the handful two dumped me!

^so give pause and celebration there that there are indeed some that are certainly up to my standards. :drinker:

and I actually DO behave like an extraordinary gentleman. Women LITERALLY refer to me as "the GENTLEMAN" - it is hard to capture that of course over MFP because you are strictly reading my comments - and I am far to candid and blunt to come across as anything less then precious on what works IMHO. But I am indeed a gentleman and it is because I have a set of values I have developed for myself... I know they are just pie in the sky idea's that are really baseless and 'nothingless' :wink: ..but to me they are everything - so a gentleman I am indeed - but not due to the introduction of some lady I have met.

^all though the introductions and dinners and fun with each of the ladies that impressed me so deeply - in hindsight it did improve my behavior... :blushing:

I see your point. :smokin:
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    you're toast ... :brokenheart: :sad: