Is my girlfriend going to leave me?

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    OP, this is a very sad thread in which to accuse vegetarians on not being manly, jes sayin'! Guess you shoulda picked a fat girl with a face like a foot, woulda had no worries then huh? Right.

kU7sEPG.gif
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    OP, this is a very sad thread in which to accuse vegetarians on not being manly, jes sayin'! Guess you shoulda picked a fat girl with a face like a foot, woulda had no worries then huh? Right.

Haters gonna hate!
  • yesterdayusaid2morrow
    Options
    So my girlfriend started a new job a couple weeks ago, her boss is an ex boyfriend and apparently one of her coworkers is "asking about her". Am I in trouble? She's attractive, fit and dresses nice. I'm more of a tshirt and shorts type of guy, will this relationship last?

Apparently the guy asking about her is a vegetarian so I'm not too worried about him, a vegetarian really isn't intimidating.

We all know she is way outta your league, Enjoy the ride, and hold on as long as you can.

I would like to think I'm a pretty good catch, I have a job, a car and I'm financially independent because I live with my mom

I was with you all the way up to when you said you live with your mom. I'm sorry, but you're 30?? That would be a deal breaker for me, but what do I know? That combined with she just took a job working for her ex...I don't see this ending well... :brokenheart:

But it allows me to buy anything I want, I have 2 really nice bicycles, an awesome video game collection and I get to travel!?

If facetious: There may be hope for you yet
    If serious: Sorry 'bout the breakup
  • kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Mmm...I love a guy who lives with his mama. At least then I don't have to cook him dinner and wash his laundry. So sexy!
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    So my girlfriend started a new job a couple weeks ago, her boss is an ex boyfriend and apparently one of her coworkers is "asking about her". Am I in trouble? She's attractive, fit and dresses nice. I'm more of a tshirt and shorts type of guy, will this relationship last?

Apparently the guy asking about her is a vegetarian so I'm not too worried about him, a vegetarian really isn't intimidating.

We'll he an ex for a reason.
    Does he treat her better than you?
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I would have left you a long time ago because a relationship with no anal isn't really a relationship at all.

Agreed.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I would have left you a long time ago because a relationship with no anal isn't really a relationship at all.

Agreed.

FR sent
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I bet his servers never go down, but he does!
    winner!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    Wow, none of that had anything to do with the status of your relationship. None of it matters. If she's going to leave you, it won't be because you wear t-shirts or because she's getting hit on.

Treat her well. That way if she likes you she'll stay.

:yawn:
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options

Agreed.

FR sent

:laugh: :laugh:
  • mysmileighs
    mysmileighs Posts: 103 Member
    Options

We all know she is way outta your league, Enjoy the ride, and hold on as long as you can.

I would like to think I'm a pretty good catch, I have a job, a car and I'm financially independent because I live with my mom

I was with you all the way up to when you said you live with your mom. I'm sorry, but you're 30?? That would be a deal breaker for me, but what do I know? That combined with she just took a job working for her ex...I don't see this ending well... :brokenheart:

But it allows me to buy anything I want, I have 2 really nice bicycles, an awesome video game collection and I get to travel!?

And if it works for you and the women you date, great! I was just saying it would be a no no for *me*. As has been stated, looks like it doesn't bother some women, and maybe it doesn't bother your gf. I don't know...
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    We also met on Tinder if that means anything?

No idea what Tinder is...

Tinder is a dating app like OKC, Match.com

Tinder is pretty funny though.
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    If you're posting on here, they you know you got problems and are just looking for some sympathy...always 2 sides to every story...good luck
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    If you're posting on here, they you know you got problems and are just looking for some sympathy...always 2 sides to every story...good luck

Wow, that was pretty cold.

844493649746087_s6XDKGTZ_c-311x444.jpg
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Agreed.

I think I may have found that extra 13 seconds.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options

Agreed.
    FbSIUaY.gif
  • nozzy48
    nozzy48 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

Ahem....*Clears throat* "It's going down, he's blaming Tinder...."
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

da faq dude...that means nothing.

However Tinder equates to easy access to multiple women- and many which are easy.

Practice your pickup lines with the girl at the gym, walk into each pickup like you already got the number - *kitten* confidence all over the ladies ...but good grief - how'd you let a women talk you into being exclusive to begin with?

All the Tinder ladies in my phone know that if they want loyalty, they can get a cocker spaniel.

^or up their game exponentially & #getonmylvl
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

^lmao.. this comment is so off and so wrong.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

da faq dude...that means nothing.

However Tinder equates to easy access to multiple women- and many which are easy.

Practice your pickup lines with the girl at the gym, walk into each pickup like you already got the number - *kitten* confidence all over the ladies ...but good grief - how'd you let a women talk you into being exclusive to begin with?

All the Tinder ladies in my phone know that if they want loyalty, they can get a cocker spaniel.

^or up their game exponentially & #getonmylvl

Who let this guy in?