Replies

• Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    If he's American, you're a goner.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    I bet his servers never go down, but he does!

Well, you just love degrading people don't you? Why don't you answer his question, or don't post here at all...

Degrading Eric is kind of the point in being friend with him. He loves the abuse. You can step down off of your soapbox now.

Doesn't make it right, sir.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Degrading Eric is kind of the point in being friend with him. He loves the abuse. You can step down off of your soapbox now.

[/quote]

:yawn: :yawn: They are joking with him. :noway:
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Well, you just love degrading people don't you? Why don't you answer his question, or don't post here at all...

Well If you had seen his girlfriend, you'd think she was holding down the F5 key, because her *kitten* is so refreshing.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    She is now there tromboning him right now lol
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    maybe she is trying to get your attention....how long have u 2 been together and how old r u two. are u guys serious?

5 months or so, can't really remember and we are 30 years old

Is that combined age? Like are you 16 and she 14?

I was thinking the same.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

Well If you had seen his girlfriend, you'd think she was holding down the F5 key, because her *kitten* is so refreshing.

I don't understand this F5 reference, are you saying my girlfriend is ugly!?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    If she leaves you, are you cool with me asking her out?
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    So my girlfriend started a new job a couple weeks ago, her boss is an ex boyfriend and apparently one of her coworkers is "asking about her". Am I in trouble? She's attractive, fit and dresses nice. I'm more of a tshirt and shorts type of guy, will this relationship last?

Apparently the guy asking about her is a vegetarian so I'm not too worried about him, a vegetarian really isn't intimidating.

We all know she is way outta your league, Enjoy the ride, and hold on as long as you can.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

:laugh: KM haven't you noticed that majority of the responses are not serious

So if this response isn't serious that means you're not serious about the majority of responses being not serious, making them serious?

I have a headache.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    So my girlfriend started a new job a couple weeks ago, her boss is an ex boyfriend and apparently one of her coworkers is "asking about her". Am I in trouble? She's attractive, fit and dresses nice. I'm more of a tshirt and shorts type of guy, will this relationship last?

Apparently the guy asking about her is a vegetarian so I'm not too worried about him, a vegetarian really isn't intimidating.

We all know she is way outta your league, Enjoy the ride, and hold on as long as you can.

I would like to think I'm a pretty good catch, I have a job, a car and I'm financially independent because I live with my mom
  • jnichel
    Options

As her "supervisor", I called dibs.
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    Options

Maybe I could elevate her permissions so that she can access the D:\
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

As her "supervisor", I called dibs.

Hey man, let the lady decide!! I bake cookies, so I'm pretty sure she'll pick me!!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

Wow!!! That's a new one... and pretty awesome at that.
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    Options

We could skip the other 6 layers of the OSI Reference model and go straight to the physical.
  • jnichel
    Options

Maybe I could elevate her permissions so that she can access the D:\

something something mount point something.
  • ALambino
    ALambino Posts: 22
    Options
    Pahaha love the comment about vegetarian not being intimidating.

Here is a plan, if you feel she is starting to wonder, make her want you more, get in shape, get attention from the females, make her realize what she might be losing, make her remember who she is with and then her attention will be all yours buddyboy

That sounds like a lot of effort, if she doesn't like me at my worst, she doesn't deserve me at my best!

1. I've always hated that saying...let's face, NOBODY at their worst is likeable....but some people are willing to be kind about it.
    2. Mind games...not cool. Trying to make her jealous..really not cool.

And since I sound overly serious, I really wanna post and appropriate kitty gif here, but alas I don't know how. Anybody wanna do the honors?

Not mind games, just a plan to amp up his appeal to her, mind games would be putting her handbag down the toilet and telling her she is going nuts
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    haha vegetarians aren't intimidating at all...

0753Patrik_5F00_FINAL_5F00_englisch.jpg

He can raise a car clear off the ground, toss huge logs through the air, and lift monster dumbbells. And he hates cruelty to animals. Patrik Baboumian, holder of the “Strongest Man of Germany” title, is a plant-eater!

Read more: http://www.peta.org/blog/strongest-man-eats-plants-loves-animals/#ixzz37XmSEqlH
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    Options

I would like to think I'm a pretty good catch, I have a job, a car and I'm financially independent because I live with my mom

Your Mom still uses Internet Explorer, she likes it nice and slow.