Is my girlfriend going to leave me?

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    I was gonna say... save yourself the heartache and just break up... but nah... I think this is more appropriate today.

beyonce-hand.gif
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    I bet his servers never go down, but he does!

Well, you just love degrading people don't you? Why don't you answer his question, or don't post here at all...

Degrading Eric is kind of the point in being friend with him. He loves the abuse. You can step down off of your soapbox now.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Grow a pair... or see a doc to see why they haven't dropped yet... instead of asking a bunch of strangers... ASK HER!!! and if you know her at all you will know if she's being up front... and she'll know that you are interested in an occasional relationship check up.
  • 00Allie00
    00Allie00 Posts: 243 Member
    63bb62567642d322c1e829387fa08062bf14930f9a81e108b5c4ed9a484fad79.jpg
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    I was gonna say... save yourself the heartache and just break up... but nah... I think this is more appropriate today.

beyonce-hand.gif

Beyonce is the stuff of nightmares.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    So my girlfriend started a new job a couple weeks ago, her boss is an ex boyfriend and apparently one of her coworkers is "asking about her". Am I in trouble? She's attractive, fit and dresses nice. I'm more of a tshirt and shorts type of guy, will this relationship last?

Apparently the guy asking about her is a vegetarian so I'm not too worried about him, a vegetarian really isn't intimidating.

You will never know until you either ask her or wait and see where the cards ( panties) drop.
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    I don't really like nerds!

Well there's your problem.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    it's steve the pirate!!!
    csm7-5.jpg
    \m/
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member

tumblr_inline_mjo0sukvPX1r8wzyw.gif
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member

Apparently the guy asking about her is a vegetarian so I'm not too worried about him, a vegetarian really isn't intimidating.

Dude!!
    Do you even toss salad!?
    Better work on them skills!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Yep.
    XVO46.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Maybe he is trying to get to you through her....

Hmm I'm not sure, he's an IT guy, I don't really like nerds!

Well then, I guess we won't be seeing your at the pancake social! :grumble:
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Pahaha love the comment about vegetarian not being intimidating.

Here is a plan, if you feel she is starting to wonder, make her want you more, get in shape, get attention from the females, make her realize what she might be losing, make her remember who she is with and then her attention will be all yours buddyboy

That sounds like a lot of effort, if she doesn't like me at my worst, she doesn't deserve me at my best!

1. I've always hated that saying...let's face, NOBODY at their worst is likeable....but some people are willing to be kind about it.
    2. Mind games...not cool. Trying to make her jealous..really not cool.

And since I sound overly serious, I really wanna post and appropriate kitty gif here, but alas I don't know how. Anybody wanna do the honors?

Couldn't find an appropriate gif so have this..

200.gif
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    maybe she is trying to get your attention....how long have u 2 been together and how old r u two. are u guys serious?

5 months or so, can't really remember and we are 30 years old
  • Munn0025
    Munn0025 Posts: 40 Member
    Thanks for this hilarious-ness first thing in the morning.. i needed the pick me up.

just an fyi... vegetarians.... maybe not so intimidating.. but maybe you should consider becoming a VEGAN!!

now thats hard core.. and your girl will be so freaking hot and bothered with your new coolness!!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    maybe she is trying to get your attention....how long have u 2 been together and how old r u two. are u guys serious?

Is that combined age? Like are you 16 and she 14?
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    How much of an EX is her boss? And what is her current roll

He's her direct superior, he called her out of the blue and got her the job.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member

Was anyone else thinking 18??
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Yep.
    XVO46.gif

nice!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member

Well, you just love degrading people don't you? Why don't you answer his question, or don't post here at all...

:laugh: KM haven't you noticed that majority of the responses are not serious