What is the worst concert you've ever been to?

Options

Replies

• nailer60
    nailer60 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Cal Jam ,When I was 17teen, Never seen so many wasted people in one spot. Dirty and dusty. . About the only good thing was lots of naked girls.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Pearl Jam....twice. No one wants to here you spout off, Eddie. And no one wants to listen to 15 minute jam sessions. Play the songs that made you rich or GTFO.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Took my daughter to see B*witched when she was 5. Pretty bad - support was Daphne &Celeste - awful!!
  • eeriesilence
    eeriesilence Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I saw Owl City a few years back with my girlfriend. It was strictly a pity thing, went because she's a fan - I absolutely hate the music. Everyone just dumbly stood there. ...Though I admit I might just be used to "rock" concerts though.
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Buckcherry. Worst band live ever. They can single handedly ruin a concert, no matter who they are with. No I don't care how awesome cocaine is, thank you very much, so please shut up.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Buckcherry. Worst band live ever. They can single handedly ruin a concert, no matter who they are with. No I don't care how awesome cocaine is, thank you very much, so please shut up.

my favorite buckcherry moment EVER was them doing a cover of janet jackson's nasty girl on an award show where they were paying some tribute to Janet. The audience was like :noway: but i thought it was pretty awesome :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,538 Member
    Options
    Milli Vanilli

Lol, this obviously was at the time that people thought they were singing the songs themselves! And their showmanship onstage was awful.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    So glad you asked. Crosby, Still and Nash in Greenville, South Carolina in, I think, 2007. David Crosby might as well have phoned it in. They went to intermission after a surprisingly short period of time. We walked out and noticed a lot of other people did too.
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    Tone Loc
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Coeur de Pirate at the 2014 Montreal Jazz Festival. I was grateful for the intermission during which my husband and I ran out, never to return
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Foreigner - lead singer was messed up, puked on stage, told us all off
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Van Halen!

I love them...put the concert sucked!
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Saw Goo Goo Dolls open for somebody years ago. Worst performance I have seen, which says a lot as I fail to remember who the lead act was that I had gone to see.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    In high school a boyfriend took me to see "Thin Lizzy" and "Blue Oyster Cult". Awful awful awful. I am and have always been into country.

Ummmmm, I'd give someone else's left nut go see Blue Oyster Cult in concert.

My worst was a free Nickelback concert. It was free because they suck.

The second worst was Duran Duran, after Simon LeBon got old and out of shape but still ran around on stage with no shirt on.

lolololololol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Foreigner - lead singer was messed up, puked on stage, told us all off

holy crap!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    best: my big kid playing with his beyond punk band at the whiskey
    worst: having to watch my ex play at the same venue on the youtube because we made a mess of our youth and are no longer together.

uh oh?

\

DebbieDowner.png
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Orgy
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    uhmmmmm? that wasn't the question tho'?^
  • kkramey1970
    kkramey1970 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Loverboy or the Beach Boys
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Tesla.

It seemed like every show in the eighties, they were the opening act.