Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I love it.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Love lifting weights, occasionally get my cardio groove on too.

When i'm starting to resist working out, then I know its time for a deload week
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Yep add me to the list of Love it!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I know that it is necessary, but do you really like it? I have found two activities that I tolerate (walking and kickboxing) but have yet to find an exercise I like...

Yes, I DO!!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Love it. Counting down until I can get that barbell into my hands tonight
  • aimeemarie150
    aimeemarie150 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I almost always love how I feel after working out. I enjoy lifting, and watching the miles tick by on the bicycle. I feel like I've reached the point where it's a lifestyle, not a chore.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Love it. It's my "me time" and my stress release.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Like? I like walking, hiking, cycling, Pilates, skiing. I do many more things such as weight lifting and running. i LOVE how I feel after I run.

I LIKE that I'm improving my long term health.:smile:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I know that it is necessary, but do you really like it?

Absolutely love it. More so, i love sports and activity, but working out feels amazing.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Yes there is no possible way I could do something basically my entire life had I not truly enjoyed it.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Love it. It's my "me time" and my stress release.

@oregonzoo - You are right.. it is the "ultimate" "me time"! :drinker:
  • PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Yes, I like exercise, but not all the exercises I do. I do some exercises I hate just because they're beneficial to me. For example, I hate yoga. I hate stretching. I work as hard as I can but I am always ecstatic when class is over and I don't have to do it anymore.

I LOVE dance. Yoga and stretching make dance more enjoyable to me, I have a better range of motion, more fluidity and grace, and a better ability to communicate through motion. The benefits of yoga to my body and my dance performance outweigh how much I dislike doing it.

I like stand up paddle boarding, swimming, running, Dance dance Revolution, aerial arts, hiking, ice skating, rock climbing, taiko drumming-- you'd be surprised what falls under the umbrella term "exercise." There are lots of enjoyable ways to keep fit.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I love going to the gym and lifting weights. Cardio I love is jump rope.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I refuse to exercise. My life has been a study in the avoidance of exercise. Even as a child, I was totally sedentary! Exercise is torture for me. And it makes me agitated and hostile. I am told this is "adrenaline."
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love lifting. I love getting stronger and making gains, I love the adrenaline and how good it makes me feel. I hate cardio. I tolerate 1 HIIT day a week and 1 run day a week (for my heart and endurance) but that's about it. For most people, it's just about finding something you like.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I love it. It gives me bragging rights. :bigsmile:
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I like Kayaking, riding my bike, Zumba, and watching TV on my elliptical the most. I like the way I feel after I run and lift weights but I hate doing it.
  • BIW2012
    BIW2012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yup. Working out makes me feel like a badass.
  • lynseya83
    lynseya83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love playing exercise - eg a fab game of squash!
    ... if exercise makes me faster, stronger and able to win more points then that makes it all worth it!