Do you really like exercise?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I do. I like lifting, running and biking. When I can't make it to the gym I get really cranky and irritable.
  • jason_adams
    jason_adams Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy it all!! And I miss it when I don't do it. If I ever feel like I don't want to go to the gym (and it's not because I'm sick or pulled an all-nighter for work) I know it's time to change my routine.

Extra bonus points for all the folks that do this stuff, even though they don't really like to! But I'd still say that you should try to find something you like more... it makes it a lot easier.
  • merfhur
    merfhur Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm close to my goal weight and getting fitter I am really starting to enjoy exercise, I'm even starting to enjoy running, which is something I never thought I'd like.

I don't just enjoy it for the physical benefits but it helps my mental health so much.
    I've suffered from depression for about 5 years now and I don't want to go on medication and since I started exercising properly I've not had a bad week, or even a bad day, I've had a bad couple of hours if that but I just feel so much better all round as a person now.
  • brainsndbeauty
    brainsndbeauty Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i like boxing and zumba because neither feel like I am actually exercising!!!