2v01nav.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    This is really awesome!

Erm, a cat house and my one year old! hehe

2v01nav.jpg

:heart:

That's awesome. And so are your leggings.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    This is really awesome!

:heart:

That's awesome. And so are your leggings.

Thank you!♡ And YOU are awesome! We should be friends. I demand it be so.
  • DebSM2
    DebSM2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    If I could get my 9 month old to snap a picture, I would be holding my 70 lb. 5 year old and my 50 lb. 4 year old! (See profile pic). When all is said and done I'll be holding all of them...

Bombshell...love the mural! You and ILift are uber-.inspirational!!
  • jnelson1028
    jnelson1028 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    If I could get my 9 month old to snap a picture, I would be holding my 70 lb. 5 year old and my 50 lb. 4 year old! (See profile pic). When all is said and done I'll be holding all of them...

Bombshell...love the mural! You and ILift are uber-.inspirational!!

You're awesome! And ya I had a questioning how this would turn out moment snapping that pic. Thankfully, he was content xD.

Thank you♡ if my little one had been a girl, I was going to do the same thing but Princess Peach as a focal point xD
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    This is really awesome!

Awesome picture!

@Bombshellphoenix - This is the best one yet - I am blown away - fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    This is really awesome!

2v01nav.jpg

Oh wow, that is an awesome pic especially knowing what it represents.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    @Bombshellphoenix - This is the best one yet - I am blown away - fantastic! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! ♡
    Oh wow, that is an awesome pic especially knowing what it represents.

Ty! And what a wonderful idea. I had a blast running around trying to find things :D It's ironic my one year old worked, since my weight loss starter after my 6 week postpartum check up after having him! Hehe
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    OMGosh Love this! My fiance had to help me visualize how far I had come so I totally get this! I dont have a pic of it though and I'm at work, but will definitely have to keep this in mind!! At the time he did this, I lost 15 lbs and it took me 4 months to get it off and my whole weight loss has been SLOOOOWWWWWW, so I was pretty down on myself about it, and he kept telling me, that HELLO, you LOST 15 LBS, that's GREAT! But I kept looking at how long it took and being negative, then one day we went to the grocery store, and he held up the 10 lb bag of potatos and said "honey hold this real quick" so I went and held it, and he went and got my 5 lb weight and put it in my other hand and said YOU LOST THAT MUCH WEIGHT, quit being hard on yourself, you are doing great!!

It really put it in perspective! I love this idea and am now going to look through the pics of people who have shared! :) Way to put a positive spin on this!!
    u have a verybawesome fiance
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    this is a great idea... let me go grab my feather.

@Mandy - That is the funniest thing I have read on MFP in a long time! :laugh: - Well played! :drinker:
    lololol:laugh: too cute
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    This is really awesome!

2v01nav.jpg
    what a cutie the other poster was right this is totally the best pic here...

... My favorite.
  • clairetomkinson84
    clairetomkinson84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just got on the scales with all my clothes and after tea with 30kg (66lb) weights. My gosh it was heavy and was only 4.4lb over my heaviest weight.
  • emilysnyderjeffers
    emilysnyderjeffers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting on the message boards :) I have a long way to go but am proud of my first 15 pounds. Here I am holding 3 bags of flour :)

168fwur.jpg
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have developed some very serious health problems that have virtually cut out the one exercise I could do but when I was able to walk for exercise and I walked 10 plus miles a day, I would carry a backpack weighing equal to the amount of weight I had lost by at that point, adjusting it weekly.

Carrying it reminded me just how much extra weight I would have been carrying anyway.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting on the message boards :) I have a long way to go but am proud of my first 15 pounds. Here I am holding 3 bags of flour :)

168fwur.jpg

Excellent!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

168fwur.jpg

Amazing work! Very nice :flowerforyou:
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Great idea!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Bimp, more pic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!