#1 reason you DON'T want more MFP friends?

Options

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Because I like to have personal relationships with my friends and I can't do that if my FL is spilling over with hundreds of people I can't even remember adding.
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Let's say you have about 220 friends that you KNOW and LOVE. Then... they all start changing their usernames. Or rage quitting and coming back with a new username. I now have a "new" friend. Cause I don't remember *kitten* and they're just messing with me with these shenanigans.

I don't need "More." I have "New" friends every. single. day.
    Yes! And they not only change their names, but also their pictures so you just have no freaking clue who they are.

These are both very annoying situations. Just stay who you are. Don't confuse me.
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Let's say you have about 220 friends that you KNOW and LOVE. Then... they all start changing their usernames. Or rage quitting and coming back with a new username. I now have a "new" friend. Cause I don't remember *kitten* and they're just messing with me with these shenanigans.

Why would anyone do that?? Lame.

tumblr_lsmwi9kv2i1r0ojhto1_250.gif

Your face is going to freeze like that one day.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    because no one ever responds to my naked snapchats, so why would I want more people to not respond?

Maybe if you weren't such a nacho-pig, more people would be willing to tit-for-tat.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options

Cause she'll do this:
    scrubs-head-explode-o.gif
  • hj1119
    hj1119 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I don't like seeing statuses of people burning 15,830 calories doing 12 minutes of dog walking.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

Sigh, I missed a chance to Capitalize_Underline my name when I changed it. Perhaps I should consider ragequitting?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Cause she'll do this:
    scrubs-head-explode-o.gif

I love you, even thought I have no idea who you people are...

tumblr_lzn4x1ejpd1r2rz65o1_500.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Sigh, I missed a chance to Capitalize_Underline my name when I changed it. Perhaps I should consider ragequitting?

tumblr_m9ryw3fDyQ1rw2r6b.gif
  • docdick9120
    docdick9120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Too many posts. Overwhelm my message board. I don't need to know every .4 pounds they lose.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I have too much sex already.

Ryan-Gosling-Gifs-6.gif

No such thing as too much....come on!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    because no one ever responds to my naked snapchats, so why would I want more people to not respond?

Maybe if you weren't such a nacho-pig, more people would be willing to tit-for-tat.

And here i am, saving you a chip. Just missed out on that.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Because I am running out of space in my basement for cages.

I solved this problem by going old school. Ball and chain/shackles take up way less space. Just had yours engraved with your user name.
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I don't mind more friends really the more the better but I'm definitely selective now. If I get another request to exchange naked pictures I'm going to scream!!! Really? If your going to ask if I want to see your junk make it worth my wild!!!! :drinker:
  • sixout
    Options

tumblr_m9ryw3fDyQ1rw2r6b.gif

7hEXRVA.gif
  • sixout
    Options
    I don't mind more friends really the more the better but I'm definitely selective now. If I get another request to exchange naked pictures I'm going to scream!!! Really? If your going to ask if I want to see your junk make it worth my wild!!!! :drinker:

I've been trying to send you junk pics for ages!
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    They're a bunch of pervs.

Oh wait...that was one of the perks....

I don't have pervy friends :frown:

want some though!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    9189283.jpg
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    I am pretty picky and all the people on my list are there because they seem pretty cool from interactions in the forums or something that I saw them post. They are all people that I could see friending and caring about outside the site if they were closer. I add sparingly and only with messages. I suppose it helps that they are all funny, sexy and hot and motivate me.