#1 reason you DON'T want more MFP friends?

Options
123457»

Replies

• jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I don't mind more friends really the more the better but I'm definitely selective now. If I get another request to exchange naked pictures I'm going to scream!!! Really? If your going to ask if I want to see your junk make it worth my wild!!!! :drinker:

I've been trying to send you junk pics for ages!

:blushing: :laugh:
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I don't mind more friends really the more the better but I'm definitely selective now. If I get another request to exchange naked pictures I'm going to scream!!! Really? If your going to ask if I want to see your junk make it worth my wild!!!! :drinker:

The raccoons and neighborhood dogs always get into my trash, but if you want junk pics THAT bad, I'll see what I can do when I get home.....
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    A nice junk pic:
    8874223_orig.jpg
  • JustMe575
    JustMe575 Posts: 12
    Options
    Because I like to get to know my friends personally, so I can support them in the way that best fits them. I am not, however, interested in the "high school clique" atmosphere that seems to be prevalent here.
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm all alone in my country using MFP and I feel lame listening to all your stories :frown:

Plus, I'm jealous that your Food Log catalog is ready to go, but I have to build mine, darn you traditional food!
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I don't like seeing statuses of people burning 15,830 calories doing 12 minutes of dog walking.

LOOOOOOOOOOL I've seen some like those
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Too much hair raising fun with the ones I have now! ????
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    Too much hair raising fun with the ones I have now! ????

I am your friend and I never have "hair raising" fun. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends but one reason why I might not want more: a lot of them want you to motivate them but then doesn't return the favor when you need motivation. That and half of them eventually go red/MIA. :sad:
  • KelseyBee2014
    KelseyBee2014 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have 115 or so friends and that probably more then I can handle! I like being able to go through my news feed until the last time I was able to see it and for it to not take an hour to get through. Also, I like to remember my friends... If I had 800 friends, I just would see people I have no idea who they are. And what's the point of that?