How do you know if you're in the friend zone?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    hC380740D

But, but, I AM A NICE GUY

Hahaha.

Except they're never nice guys. Nice guys don't become your friend for the purpose of getting to bang you. That's what manipulative creepy guys do.

LvDYatq.jpg?1

:flowerforyou:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    hC380740D

But, but, I AM A NICE GUY

Hahaha.

Except they're never nice guys. Nice guys don't become your friend for the purpose of getting to bang you. That's what manipulative creepy guys do.

LvDYatq.jpg?1

BUT I AM A NICE GUY, GIRLS JUST LIKE BAD GUYS THAT TREAT THEM POORLY. BECAUSE THEY ARE SL*TS AND LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE WH*RES. GIRLS DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE LIKE A LADY.
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys got it all wrong. I'm not looking for just sex or a one night stand. Haven't even thought about that. Yeah she's really attractive but I want something beyond that. I want to feel wanted, cared for, loved. I would be happy to lay in her arms and feel all that.

Weird. Based on your previous forum activities, I just assumed you wanted cute girls that took open drinks from strangers.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Just talk to her. Communication is the key.

Yea because talking to a girl is soooooo easy. They just tell you what's on their mind! Hahaha

Thought you were a go-getter, Gil.

This girl is different man. I feel like I'm in the movie 500 Days of Summer :/

Doesn't sound worth it. Find a girl that will put out easy. If you are a true scumbag like you say, you will do that.

^^This
  • patb987
    patb987 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Take control, make your move and leave it all on the table. My advice get tickets to a comedy show in your area, do a light dinner before, and kiss her after the show, and I mean kiss her, not some pansy *kitten* leaning in stuff and meeting half way. If she likes you at all, you will have a good night, if not, sorry she doesn't dig you, ,move on... Its not like she is just going to wake up some day and be like omg I like him so much now...
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys got it all wrong. I'm not looking for just sex or a one night stand. Haven't even thought about that. Yeah she's really attractive but I want something beyond that. I want to feel wanted, cared for, loved. I would be happy to lay in her arms and feel all that.

So... you actually are looking for sex then.

Or this.
    2z7mjr9.jpg
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You're not getting laid. Friend zone.
  • Rocket_Man44
    Rocket_Man44 Posts: 896
    Options
    Well you talk to them...then ask them out. If she accepts Allgood...if not you're friend zoned. Move on...plenty of fish in the sea..
  • EmilyTwist1
    EmilyTwist1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Yea because talking to a girl is soooooo easy. They just tell you what's on their mind! Hahaha

If you are not able to communicate completely honestly with her before a relationship starts, then you likely won't be able to do the communication necessary to keep the relationship healthy. Without it, you'll be in for a lot of drama and heart break.
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options

75-redneck-pick-up-line.jpg

Hahahahahaaaaa! Sounds about right.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    friend-zone-9-5.gif
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options

So... you actually are looking for sex then.

tv-movie-teachers-advice-gifs-mean-girls-twicsy.gif
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    hahahaha being sexist sucks eh?
  • NaomiNoel21
    NaomiNoel21 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's simple. If she doesn't want to be with you romantically, she's not the one for you.
  • Rocket_Man44
    Rocket_Man44 Posts: 896
    Options
    friend-zone-9-5.gif

Hahhaa I have a friend whose exactly like this..!
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    The OP when he's outside the window of the girl he is stalki...err.. friend zoned with:

Vk5QKk1.gif