Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 13

Options

Replies

• kayleigh333
    Options
    I stayed the same this week... 135.8

I'm ok with that though, I've got a deadline next week which counts for 30% of my degree so I don't have time to exercise or anything at the moment. I'm gonna get back on it after the deadline.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh weigh-in day. :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Up 8lbs in the last 2 weeks. Erg.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Where is everyone??

Normally I have tons of weigh-ins by now.

Hellooooo????
  • forJupiter
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    Ugh. I went up no doubt because of Thanksgiving, all the left overs available and my own damn fault (combination of no sleep and lack of discipline). I'll do an unselfish reply later tonight. Catch you ladies then.

200lbs on the dot.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Rach, I'm going to withdraw from the group. I hit goal weight last Wednesday. Thanks for all of your hard work on the chart and good luck everyone in your journey!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning

143 lbs and holding for me.

I took the weekend off from tracking my food and exercise aside from walking in the malls so I'm happy with staying the same.

Karen
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    197.6...no change here, but I'm ok with that after Thanksgiving. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I just got back into town yesterday afternoon and my hubby, brother in law and one of their friends decided to semi-trash the house, so I have a busy day of cleaning and straightening. And then when everything is back to 'normal', I'll get around to putting up my t\ree and all the decor. Have a Happy Monday all!!
  • Helinah26
    Options
    239.6!! finally in the 230s!!!! :D but got the stomach flu so not happy there :/ good luck to everyone this week!!! :D and Rach I hope you feel better soon :D.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'm logging as no change. The scale was evil today, showing a 7 lb gain. I know it's not real because it defies logic. You can't gain 7 lbs in 2 days.

So for the weigh-in, I'm no change. Same as last week (195 I think?)

Katie
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

Not much change.

Starting over tomorrow. Blah.
  • abbycat900
    Options
    156 lbs! I have no idea how that happened... But I'm happy to accept it!
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I wanna be on it too :)

Current weight: 137.5
    Starting weight: 155
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    276.4 this week so 1.8 loss since last week.

Not so bad for taking a week off though really that me not gaining anything since tues. TOM this week so hoping I am not going to go back up.. we will see :)

Oh and also hurt my back lifting an entertainment center yesterday. So not good.
  • numberscolors
    Options
    hey grrls! 196.4 this morning!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 232.6 today. im stuck around 231-232 ugh. but i bought a new scale... and im slowly watching my body fat % go down... so i'm going to write that down every monday. as well as body muscle and water. as long as the body fat % decreases... im going to be happy! lol
  • Mandy0223
    Mandy0223 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be apart of this group. :)

Starting weight:256
    Today:255

-1 pound Yay!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    The official first weigh-in on my new scale after Thanksgiving read 200.8 (I have decimal places now! Yay!) Not so bad considering it was after a huge eating holiday. I'm cool with this number. And I bought some new clothes (16 pants size! Wooo!). I'm just ready for those numbers to start dropping faster!
  • js775219
    Options
    Yea 239....what a pound and some change? I suck.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Yea 239....what a pound and some change? I suck.

What's with the 'tude?? You lost a POUND!! lol :flowerforyou: