Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Options

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I think the people who asked for help on the walkie were the ones that stole Daryl's bike and bag - the walkie was in the Daryl's bag. Daryl was using Sasha and Abraham's walkie in the gas truck.

Yeah - and I don't think we've seen the last of him!

• arogers0541
    arogers0541 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I think the people who asked for help on the walkie were the ones that stole Daryl's bike and bag - the walkie was in the Daryl's bag. Daryl was using Sasha and Abraham's walkie in the gas truck.

This makes total sense. I don't know why I didn't think about this.

Also, I have not read the comics. This Negan you speak of, will he be the leader of this new group that makes people kneel?
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Nah, Glen's not dead. I just don't think the writers would've done it like that. He was there from the beginning. They wouldn't just write an entire episode around one non-important character and then just all of a sudden kill off a really big character with 10 minutes still left to go in the episode, would they?

Killing off a main character is a really, really big deal. That scene was just too spontaneous, like any other character being killed off. As soon as I saw the scene, I thought no way, he's not dead. It doesn't fit or make any sense at all.

I haven't read the comics but even though they don't follow them exactly (from what I understand), it would seem to me they would want a big kill off like that to be somewhat following the original story.
  • WarDamnJay
    WarDamnJay Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options

Also, I have not read the comics. This Negan you speak of, will he be the leader of this new group that makes people kneel?

In the comics, Negan's group is called the Saviors so it would make sense that this new group that makes people kneel before them would be his group.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options

just like Zod
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    Nah, Glen's not dead. I just don't think the writers would've done it like that. He was there from the beginning. They wouldn't just write an entire episode around one non-important character and then just all of a sudden kill off a really big character with 10 minutes still left to go in the episode, would they?

Killing off a main character is a really, really big deal. That scene was just too spontaneous, like any other character being killed off. As soon as I saw the scene, I thought no way, he's not dead. It doesn't fit or make any sense at all.

I haven't read the comics but even though they don't follow them exactly (from what I understand), it would seem to me they would want a big kill off like that to be somewhat following the original story.

like i said before though...what's so bad about that? makes the walkers seem like a threat again and shows how brutal their world is, when death is literally lurking around every corner. the plot armor has been SO thick the last few seasons for the core cast it'd be nice to show that nobody is safe.

*edit*

spoiling dead fans just broke a big one. do not read if you don't want to be spoiled obvi.
    He's alive. hid under the dumpster. being described as a very cheap scene. apparently the herd just devours Nicholas and leaves. lolz

hope they got it wrong. I don't like when writers play games like that.
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    Knew he wasn't dead!!!
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
    He's alive..... knew it
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    This blows. The entire channel itself froze.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    @ThomasW13 is going to be so pissed....
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!! So Awesome!
    Didn't I call it exactly that way??? Damn I'm Good!!! ;)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    Hoped he wasn't dead and now confirmed he isn't. What I'm thinking now is WTF are they going to do with wall down?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    yeah so happy hes alive not next week its going to be hella action packed but also sad cuz ppl will die n also no new dead till February grrrrr
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    That's the worst! I always go through Walking Dead withdrawals :confounded:
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    but we have dvds to help us get thew the break i rather have this break then the 8 month break between seasons
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    Prepare for a zombie slaughtered house next episode. Sooo pumped!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    @ThomasW13 is going to be so pissed....

it leaked a few days back- i think it was the other thread i posted the spoiler in. it was so cheesy though. like the herd just LEFT lololol

90e4bkgsrwx2.gif

needless to say i can't watch it anymore.
    So you're going to skip next week? For real?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png[/quote]