Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    i just can't stand shows that plot armor characters alive no matter the odds.
    That'd be most shows of drama on TV then.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png[/quote]

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I think that both Andrea's death and Laurie's were cheered and came a bit too late! I'm embarrassed to say that I thought their death scenes were their best performances on the show, especially Laurie! :grimace:

BTW what's with these cheesy copy cat, wannabe Zombie shows? watched one eps of Z Nation and could barely make it through!
    tumblr_locyylpyHp1qmibfno1_400.gif

Finally on board with Fear The Walking Dead me thinks, looking forward to it coming back!

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Love the old Romero Classics! Lets hope!!! :
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else think Carl was super obnoxious when Rick was teaching Ron how to shoot? Like, this kid already hates you; stop acting so superior.

No wonder he wants to shoot him.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Did anyone else think Carl was super obnoxious when Rick was teaching Ron how to shoot? Like, this kid already hates you; stop acting so superior.

Yeah I saw that too and wanted to slap the smartassedness off his face!
  • Jenndrumm1974
    Jenndrumm1974 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Yeah I saw that too and wanted to slap the smartassedness off his face!

I'm fine with Carl being the next to go!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    So Deanna is dead now (at the very least by the bite) and the ending sets up for another classic dumbass freaking out and getting themselves and others killed.............................love it.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • Jenndrumm1974
    Jenndrumm1974 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    So Deanna is dead now (at the very least by the bite) and the ending sets up for another classic dumbass freaking out and getting themselves and others killed.............................love it.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I wasn't a Carol fan in the last episode.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I wasn't a Carol fan in the last episode.

Carol is really unlikeable most of the time, but realistically, she has the most appropriate mindset for the zombie apocalypse. Morgan is ridiculous, if he won't give up his "love of life at all costs" mentality when it comes to the more murderous survivors like the "W" group he should just be killed (or at least banished), he is constantly endangering the lives of his own group with this nonsense.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    This season was very lackluster for me. Usually I would wait with bated breath all day on Sundays until 9pm to watch...but now I DVR it and just watch it whenever I have a little while to spare. I stopped looking forward to the episodes. Which made me really sad.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    This season was very lackluster for me. Usually I would wait with bated breath all day on Sundays until 9pm to watch...but now I DVR it and just watch it whenever I have a little while to spare. I stopped looking forward to the episodes. Which made me really sad.

Its pretty good . Its time they moved on from that town and get the storyline rockin and rollin.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »

Its pretty good . Its time they moved on from that town and get the storyline rockin and rollin.

I was generally disappointed but I'm not giving up. I watched all 7 seasons of True Blood lololol

• KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    hott damn ....now that was an action packed episode ..thats all im going to say dont wanna spoil for anyone that to see it yet
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    hott damn ....now that was an action packed episode ..thats all im going to say dont wanna spoil for anyone that to see it yet

Agreed! So glad its back!
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    i love that its back also but that means its only here for a few months then its goes on the dry spell for like 8 months ahhhhh.....at least were have fear to keep us companty
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    All I gotta say is WOW!!!!!!!!!
    Thumbs up Man!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I loved the "let's go kick their butt" attitude with everyone. And that opening with the gang getting RPG'd.................WOW.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    yea i loved when they showed everyone kicking butt at the end it was like this is my home now and no one or no thing is taking it from us