:grumble:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    None that I remember.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I was about 12 and I was "in love" with an 18 year old who was super nice to me! Needless to say he noticed and had to take me aside one time and explain he was not interested in me "that way" and that I reminded him of his little sister a lot that's all.

When you are at that age, being called "little" really hurts. You feel much older than your age. I still smile about it.. I was so little and so silly.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Everyone I ever met in Chit Chat.

You have it all wrong. You rejected ME!

NEVAR!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I did just get dumped by a guy a week before we were supposed to go on vacation together. I didn't let it ruin the vacation, but it sucked thinking about him when we had down time.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have never been rejected or dumped.

Unless, I count someone declining my FR.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I had a guy tell me once he couldn't see me anymore because I was too cartoonish. His loss, cartoons are awesome.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Mine was in 2010 shortly after my divorce. I asked him if he wanted to go out for a drink and he told me he doesn't date fat chicks. I ran into him at my bodybuilding competition last year and had the opportunity to return the favor of rejecting him.

Delicious, delicious revenge rejection! :devil:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    a girl actually asked me out and after figuring out our schedules decided on a date and time. i had gone to the mall with a friend and was running late.

she and i scheduled for another time. this time she was running late and asked to reschedule.

third time she called and my brother thought it was a friend and gave her a hard time for calling me so late (8pm) and when i realized who it was grabbed the phone and explained my brother was being an *kitten*.

told her i could pick her up in 30 minutes to which she replied...im washing my hair.

fast forward two weeks and im at a bar with my friends (all 21 and ex cheerleaders) and i see miss washing my hair. i tell my friends who she is and they quickly hatched a plan.

girl approaches me and i complimented her on her clean hair. she kind smiled knowing i was being a **** and when i started the small talk my friends all came over and grabbed me. running their hands all over my chest and back and whining about want to go back to my place and play that game. we left.

hair girl asked one of my friends there (who knew nothing about the backstory) who those bimbos were and he said, oh jerry always hangs out with them and they have fun.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Back when I was skinny fat, I had my navel pierced. I had probably had it a year or more when I moved to Texas and it started to migrate and reject. Should have seen it as a sign and taken my @ss back home.:laugh: For months I was really, really ill b/c I had allergies for the first time in my life and kept winding up with sinus infections gone wrong. I think that was Texas trying to reject me.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I had a dude reject me because he couldn't date a chubby chick because his friends would judge him.

He hits me up on Facebook quite often after losing weight. :wink:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    I had a guy tell me once he couldn't see me anymore because I was too cartoonish. His loss, cartoons are awesome.

you should whipped out a mallet and smacked him in the head thrice
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    A job I wanted, wanted badly, and didn't land. Lost confidence in my abilities and second-guessed myself for quite awhile after that. In my vocation, you need supreme confidence in what you do to sell your ideas through.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Someone told me they didn't date Mexicans.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

you should whipped out a mallet and smacked him in the head thrice

I made a fake woman out of dynamite instead, he instantly fell in love with her and when she exploded, steam came out of his ears.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    >Be me
    >8th grade, new kid at school, never been kissed, low self esteem
    >Get to go on my first date
    >Double date
    >10/10 boy, Jackson
    >Other couple chanting "Just kiss, just kiss!"
    >I turned, leaned in
    >Omg gonna get my first kiss
    >excitement.jpg
    >Jackson leans away with catlike reflexes
    >ohgodno
    >eyes burned, could feel the tears
    >held composure until I got home
    >cried in my room
    >I will never attempt to initiate a kiss again
    >damn you Jackson
  • kadsmaller
    kadsmaller Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Met a guy for drinks at a restaurant. Did the going to the bathroom thing and never came back. After awhile I got "it", but I stayed and enjoyed my drinks and an appetizer. I really was glad for the both of us, although his rudeness stung.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I'm too lovable to be rejected.

0/10 would not date (now you have a story about being rejected)

You can't do that....you're a part of the Navy....you take orders from us! :laugh:

Oh geez...I know you didn't just do that.
    Oh yes you did.
    I'll help pick up the pieces afterwards.
  • ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    When I was dating my first husband (yes, I married him after this because I was an idiot), he showed up for a date and said he wasn't taking me out and instead had a date with another girl. But the icing on the cake was when he said "Maybe if I show you a picture of her you will understand why I picked her over you." Eventually he begged forgiveness and I took him back but he stayed a jerk so the marriage didn't last but I got three wonderful kids out of it.