Your most notable rejection

Options

Replies

• George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    *sigh* that one awesome mfp-er that so many on my fl are friends with. She keeps rejecting my frs. *another, sadder sigh* maybe someday...*sad charlie brown walk*

I think I may know why.

Why? What have you heard?
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    When I was in school in the IT program, I had a guy say he wasn't interested in me because I wasn't feminine enough. Keep in mind I wear makeup and girlie clothes so it was just the fact I was a woman working in IT.
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I was about 12 and I was "in love" with an 18 year old who was super nice to me! Needless to say he noticed and had to take me aside one time and explain he was not interested in me "that way" and that I reminded him of his little sister a lot that's all.

When you are at that age, being called "little" really hurts. You feel much older than your age. I still smile about it.. I was so little and so silly.

This totally reminds me of Shameless!! Poor Debbie lol
  • ncrugbyprop
    ncrugbyprop Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I was at the pub chatting with a cute girl I had met earlier at a rugby match and everything is going well and we decide to go out on a date that week. I head off to the restroom and when I come back, she calls me an *kitten* and attempts to throw her beer in my face. Unfortunately, it was in a bottle and she lost her grip and it hits me in the face, chips a tooth and I get a little bloody nose. She was actually appologetic about that part. I later found out that my 'buddies' had shown up and saw us talking and went over and asked if she had seen me as my wife was looking for me becasue the baby was sick (I was 25 and not married or dating anybody) because they thought it would be funny.
  • sinker59
    sinker59 Posts: 130
    Options
    I had a guy tell me once he couldn't see me anymore because I was too cartoonish. His loss, cartoons are awesome.

you should whipped out a mallet and smacked him in the head thrice

FOR THE WIN!!!
  • AdiabaticPerformance
    AdiabaticPerformance Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I asked a guy to prom, he had graduated already. He said if I gave him a BJ he would go with me. Needless to say, I did not go to prom with that a**hole!

I wish someone told me it was that easy... I've been doing it wrong
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I have never been rejected or dumped.

Unless, I count someone declining my FR.

Those were dumb people. They don't count.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I was a senior in HS and this guy was the defensive back on our football team, and I was a kicker. I lusted after this guy with all the passion of my cute, albeit underdeveloped (ahem) heart...After practice one day, I was sitting in the grass, in my gym shorts and a sports bra, trying to figure out how I was going to ask him to the Sadie Hawkins dance...He came and plopped down next to me, and leaned into my shoulder and I thought I was going to melt, or die...or die while melting. He then leans his head next to mine and says...wait for it..."Hey, you're a girl, right?" And proceeded to ask me to talk to a mutual friend into asking him to the dance.

Towards the end of the year, we also ran track together, I straddled a bench and sat down and made a lame comment about not having gotten laid in a while and winked at him and he said..."Dude! That sucks!"

smh
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I'm too lovable to be rejected.

0/10 would not date (now you have a story about being rejected)

You can't do that....you're a part of the Navy....you take orders from us! :laugh:

Oh geez...I know you didn't just do that.
    Oh yes you did.
    I'll help pick up the pieces afterwards.

I like to live dangerously. :bigsmile:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I was at the pub chatting with a cute girl I had met earlier at a rugby match and everything is going well and we decide to go out on a date that week. I head off to the restroom and when I come back, she calls me an *kitten* and attempts to throw her beer in my face. Unfortunately, it was in a bottle and she lost her grip and it hits me in the face, chips a tooth and I get a little bloody nose. She was actually appologetic about that part. I later found out that my 'buddies' had shown up and saw us talking and went over and asked if she had seen me as my wife was looking for me becasue the baby was sick (I was 25 and not married or dating anybody) because they thought it would be funny.

Now THIS is memorable. Wow!! I think you win this thread, at least in my book...
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    There's just too many in my life to recount them ..
    I think my memory has deleted each of them to
    spare my delicate emotions as well. :huh:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Mine was in 2010 shortly after my divorce. I asked him if he wanted to go out for a drink and he told me he doesn't date fat chicks. I ran into him at my bodybuilding competition last year and had the opportunity to return the favor of rejecting him.

40261-Kelso-Burn-gif-HW6p.gif
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    Options
    Mine was in 7th grade. My friend asked my crush if he would "go out" with me, and he said yes, but only if she paid him $10. It was one of the happiest two hours ever before I found out and it became one of the worst days ever. You suck, Matt Shipman.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Mine was in 7th grade. My friend asked my crush if he would "go out" with me, and he said yes, but only if she paid him $10. It was one of the happiest two hours ever before I found out and it became one of the worst days ever. You suck, Matt Shipman.

Now he would be drooling :drinker:
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options

For what it's worth, most Matts suck.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I pinned a guy going in for a dunk at the top of the square on the backboard. We both crashed to the ground and I was called for a foul despite the clean block. Still hurts to this day. :cry:

I call BS...

tumblr_lm8ro5zw3E1qflan8o1_500.gif
  • danthedeacsfan1
    danthedeacsfan1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had been rejected so many times on the dance floor that I just quit asking. So one night my buddy gives me a good one liner & I tried it.

Me, walking up to a really hot chick at the club. The kinda girl that I realize now, who "knows she is hot" & is a b***h about it. So the music is loud & thumping, making it very hard to hear.

Me: Hi. Would you like to dance?

Her: As she shakes her head emphatically telling me no, while making that "I can't believe HE just asked me to dance" look at her equally attractive/unattractive friend. They both scoff, laugh & turn away.

Me: I tap her on the shoulder & say to her even louder than before, when I asked her to dance. No, I think you misunderstood what I was saying to you. I SAID, YOU LOOK FAT IN THOSE PANTS. As I turn to walk away, my buddies are at the bar laughing their *kitten* off. When I get back to them, I turn back to where the girls were & she was visibly upset. They both then proceeded to storm out of the club. The barkeep asks me what I said to her. I told him the story & he just laughed & laughed. It turns out that she was a high ranking admirals daughter & has always expected everyone to kiss her a**. He said I was the first person to ever say something to her, enough to make her leave the club.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    Options

Never did meet one who wasn't a douche, so it must be true. :wink:
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options

Agree....most Matt's do suck...I know my ex sure as hell does :drinker: