Something CRAZY AND WEIRD you love to eat

Options

Replies

• dabears6352
    dabears6352 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Noodles with ketchup. Amazing!! Most say it sounds disgusting.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    ._. Soy bacon. Omg. I crave that stuff. Wish it wasn't so friggin expensive though. I've found that since I've started dieting again I crave meat all the time, it's weird.

Soy bacon is not meat nor is it bacon!
  • asdowe13
    Options
    that sounds awesome, ill have to try it

for me its eel. i only get a chance to eat it at sushi places but i go buckwild when i get a chance. really really fishy taste but i love it

Not crazy or weird at all - it's plain delicious!
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My husband and his family eat the following combos:

1) Mac n cheese, pork n beans, cut up hot dogs, ketchup all mixed together in it's own bowl.

2) French or Catalina dressing on mashed potatoes instead of gravy

3) Chicken noodle soup poured over mashed potatoes (this one I would actually like to try)
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love love love cottage cheese and peaches or pineapple
    or cold peas and mayo...so yummy!

and cold lettuce with mustard, even i'm baffled with that combination...but I love it!

My exes family introduced me to steamed basmati rice with ranch....its pretty good!
  • asdowe13
    Options
    peanut butter and apple sandwiches.

Doesn't fit the topic......not weird nor crazy
  • BeginningAgainMay14
    BeginningAgainMay14 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.

Edit to add: looks like I'm third, so I guess it's not that weird after all. I also get a lot of grief for cottage cheese with diced onion and ground pepper.
  • asdowe13
    Options
    Penautbutter and bananna sandwiches

This is a perfect sandwich! anyone who calls this weird or crazy is just wrong!
  • asdowe13
    Options
    So i've come to realize that Peanut Butter and Ketchup seem to go with everything except each other.

My crazy or weird food - Cheeze Whiz and Chocolate Chip sandwiches.
  • feralkitten1010
    feralkitten1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Oreos dipped in peanut butter
  • highcarbveganzombie
    highcarbveganzombie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I used to eat Lay's plain potato chips and would smother them in maple syrup. Don't know if that's considered weird, but I got a lot of odd looks. :huh:
  • Shimmysista
    Shimmysista Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i LOVE to drink vinegar. I get teased and asked if i want some fries with my vinegar ( those puppies need to be floating lol )
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Escargot...

personally, I don't find it that crazy or weird...that said, my wife and I are the only ones we know that eat it or have even just tried it.

I also like drinking a good swig of pickle juice straight from the jar when I get done with a good long bike ride.
  • LJDaye
    LJDaye Posts: 69
    Options
    My husband puts casear dressing on mashed potatoes, he also puts it on goulash. Just the thought of it makes me gag.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I don't think this stuff is that "CRAZY AND WEIRD" but some people might raise an eyebrow at it - I recently had haggis for the first time, and OMG I'm in love. Also, black pudding. Mmmmmm...
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Cheese and ketchup sandwiches, yum.
  • jsissom86
    jsissom86 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ravioli right out of the can.

WOW I used to love when my dad would have to cook dinner - he'd heat up canned ravioli and put it on buttered bread...MMMmmmm....ravioli sandwiches.
  • jsissom86
    Options

I'll start with mine: I LOVE LOVE LOVE white raw mushrooms, cottage cheese, and sunflower seeds all mixed together. Sometimes I add a dash of ranch powder.

:huh: How did you even think to try that as a combination???

Well, I was at a salad bar and they were right next to eachother and I just HATE lettuce salads. So sqeaky when you crunch a big mound of lettuce..gives me goosebumps. LOL So these are my fave things on the salad bar I thought what the heck!
  • jsissom86
    Options
    In school....5th thru 8th grade, I would mix the mac & cheese with fish stix and ketchup.

I still do this - minus the ketchup. On my cheat days. :)