Weight loss help emergency!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    This is the OPs second thread asking how to lose this amount of weight in this period of time. She also tried a 7 day cleanse. Now I'm sad that I gave a thoughtful response.

So she's a set up account? Hmm..I wonder for which spammer.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Optifast 800 should ONLY be used under a strict doctor's supervision. My fiancee's mother used it for 12 weeks because she literally couldn't lose weight no matter what she did. Even having gone so far as to get the gastric sleeve, she still isn't losing weight the way she should with how little she eats. But that is the ONLY time, otherwise you're setting yourself up for a world of hurt and possible damage to your body.

SMH. What is up with people the last couple days?? I had to flag spammers last night too for promoting their crap.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Optifast 800 should ONLY be used under a strict doctor's supervision. My fiancee's mother used it for 12 weeks because she literally couldn't lose weight no matter what she did. Even having gone so far as to get the gastric sleeve, she still isn't losing weight the way she should with how little she eats. But that is the ONLY time, otherwise you're setting yourself up for a world of hurt and possible damage to your body.

SMH. What is up with people the last couple days?? I had to flag spammers last night too for promoting their crap.

It's a weekend. They come out in droves because there is less moderation. So sadly we will have to wait until Monday so that they can clean the junk up. Hopefully they will get to the point of not only deleting and closing threads, but also deleting the accounts of those who are obviously promoting and trying to make money off of the members here.
This discussion has been closed.