Girl problems.

Options

Replies

• sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Disclaimer: I am just kidding.
    ^^ I use this a lot . I find I can usually get away with saying anything as long as I end the sentence with 'just kidding'. lol
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    First of all, you are so freaking adorable! Second, women love a guy who is secure and comfortable with himself. So just be yourself and know that every woman is different. Not all flirtations will be a success, but I believe that there is someone out there for everyone. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • azymth99
    azymth99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Here's the key. You 've gotta find your "style." What kind of guy are you? What do you like to do? Are you a musician? Athlete? Artist? Embrace what you are good at. Find a job that you enjoy doing stuff you like to do. Express your personality through your clothes and your "look." If you want a woman, you gotta get a job. Women want a guy that can take care of himself and take care of them. I'm not saying women need a man to take care of them, but women like a guy that exudes confidence and control. That confidence is your style.

Women like guys with style. Women that like your style will be there. You'll never land girls that don't like your style. If you like a girl, just go up and talk to her- not with the intention of dating, sex or anything else- just to talk to her. If you do it without intentions it won't seem forced and your personality will be more honest and women like that a hell of a lot more than a pick-up line or other advances. They will either like you or they won't. You can't force it. You have to deal with women with a certain level of indifference or you will seem desperate. So don't expect anything, just talk to them. It works.

Hope this helps.
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I think part of the problem is that you have to get a life before you get a girl. You don't have a job and live on "Government money" which would be either welfare or disability, and that means you may not be able to even pay your own way on a date. You don't have a history of being able to take care of yourself and have let your mom do most of the work so far. You admit you are spoiled. The goal should be to get your own life on track before adding another human being to it. Get involved, work, volunteer, join something, get out of the room, take care of your life. A partner is your reward for having a life, the dessert as it were, not the main course.

I also have to wonder if you are just looking for the compliments or wanting some reader to rescue you. Poor baby, come on over here..... This is a tough neighborhood for that.

And you can spell "gorgeous" but not "Bus"? Are you real or just having fun here?
  • paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Is this a dating forum?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    All i learnt from her was being kind to people and have a clean home..
    maybe this was all your mother taught you because it's all you really need to know.

be kind until you get someone to spend more time with you. as the relationship progresses and she sees she likes you, when she sees you keep a clean home she will feel no need to reject you. RELATIONSHIP LEVEL ELEVENTY!!!

now go do your daily schedule and plan in the empty spots things that you enjoy doing. this will put you in the proximity of women who share your interests while keeping you busy so as not to ruminate and also to have something to talk about when a woman is where you are doing whatever you are doing. also it will make your schedule not be off puttingley empty when it's time to start scheduling dates. she will see you are a young man with things planned into his days.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Guilty?

I think maybe he meant 'unworthy' :blushing:
    that stuck out to me too :tongue:

in spanish there is a word "pena" that has multiple meanings and can span from that word in one of it's meanings all the way to embarrassed. there may be a language issue.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    OP said: " am struggling really bad with girls.. I cant stop thinking about girls and sexual stuff. Im not just thinking about sex. I love cuddling and just being around girls."

You're 21. You're SUPPOSED to think about women and sexual stuff all. the. time. It's part of being a young man. As for the rest, you're on your own, bub. I'm not a guy.:smile:
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Is this a dating forum?

No but emotional well being could get in the way of fitness and proper nutrition. I know it does for me sometimes.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    OP said: " am struggling really bad with girls.. I cant stop thinking about girls and sexual stuff. Im not just thinking about sex. I love cuddling and just being around girls."
    You're 21. You're SUPPOSED to think about women and sexual stuff all. the. time. It's part of being a young man. As for the rest, you're on your own, bub. I'm not a guy.:smile:

Well there is no supposed to or not supposed to for this topic I think.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    You either need to find confidence or at least seem like you're confident. You'd be surprised just how far confidence will take you in this world and not just with girls but with work, etc...
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I think part of the problem is that you have to get a life before you get a girl. You don't have a job and live on "Government money" which would be either welfare or disability, and that means you may not be able to even pay your own way on a date. You don't have a history of being able to take care of yourself and have let your mom do most of the work so far. You admit you are spoiled. The goal should be to get your own life on track before adding another human being to it. Get involved, work, volunteer, join something, get out of the room, take care of your life. A partner is your reward for having a life, the dessert as it were, not the main course.

I also have to wonder if you are just looking for the compliments or wanting some reader to rescue you. Poor baby, come on over here..... This is a tough neighborhood for that.

And you can spell "gorgeous" but not "Bus"? Are you real or just having fun here?

i was going to say something similar. I get that you want to date and have relationships, but you really should find a job and become someone stable on your own before trying to add a relationship because 1) it allows you to focus on a relationship later. if you try to do everything at once, nothing gets your full attention, or the woman will get your full attention and you'll let work fall by the wayside and 2) being stable and having a job is attractive to women. women like aman who can pay for themself (and sometimes her, but i don't want to start a "who's supposed to pay" debate).
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You could always try online dating to get some practice in. That way you don't have to be bold and say hi to women on the street.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Chicks dig kind guys with clean homes, my mother learned me that! MFP is a great dating site, you'll be fine!
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Chicks dig kind guys with clean homes, my mother learned me that! MFP is a great dating site, you'll be fine!

lol, He's right.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    1) Having a job is sexy.
    2) Girls feel that same....ie; nervous, etc
    3) See #1
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I stopped reading at "government money" .
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    They're more scared of you than you are of them OP. Try talking to them and maybe don't lead with the government assistance. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I stopped reading at "government money" .

I assume he lives in a country with high unemployment and, luckily, strict gun control.