Girl problems.

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    They're more scared of you than you are of them OP. Try talking to them and maybe don't lead with the government assistance. Good luck! :flowerforyou:

emma_watson_laughing_zpsb0099453.gif
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Time to start learning to be a man.

1. Get a job. This should be your primary focus.
    2. You cannot make or trick a woman into liking you.
    3. Posts like these probably won't help.
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    I stopped reading at "government money" .

I assume he lives in a country with high unemployment and, luckily, strict gun control.

You mean higher than the US? And what does gun control have to do with anything?:huh:
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Be yourself. Women aren't a mystery. They're just people with different parts that many of us find aesthetically pleasing. find confidence in yourself, in who you are and what you do, and then just talk to people. At some point, you'll click with someone who clicks with you. When that happens one or both of you will ask the other to hang out more. The more you hang out, the more you grow together. That's how relationships that tend to stick, happen. At least that's how it's been for me.

Sex can either be a part of that equation, or you can divorce it from the equation all together and just go looking for people who want to hook up. The Internet, and certain streets are handy for that. It's just a matter of what you want.

Either way....remember to stretch first, and wash your hands.
  • wheird
    Is this a dating forum?

Nah, just banging really.

*snort*
  • wheird
    +1 for hand washing.

Otherwise you could shut the candy shop down for a few days and tick off the owner.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Stare at hem awkward and on first dates say things like " I Love You", "will you marry me", :how many kids should we have".

That should work.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Craigslist. Just pay for it. Less hassle and a lot less expensive in the long run.
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    make sure to talk about your reptile collection and how you like the crusts cut off of your PB and J sammaches. always works
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Find a friend who's really good with the ladies, hang out with him, and observe.

Or be the third wheel with a couple and watch how the guy acts with her.

Or, you could just be you, smile more, try to have more confidence, put yourself out there as being available, and you'll find a woman. You're not likely to meet her staying home and cleaning your apartment. You might find her on the internet, though.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    I noticed you stated you have Aspergers in one of your other posts OP. I can empathise that you may find some social situations difficult. Which may have an impact in your opportunities to meet new people.

It might be worth looking for a small group with common shared interests that you could join? This could help develop your confidence skills around talking to new people in general (including women). In a low pressure environment.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    First of all dude i'd ditch looking for girls and make finding a job priority number 1, learn to live on your own for a while, get use to standing on your own 2 feet, once all thats in order if you see a girl you like just walk up and say " hey i'm (insert name here)"

Don't over complicate, don't over analyze, just do. Hope this helps and good luck in life!
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    IF you having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a B*tch aint one
  • csman49
    csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
    i got 99 problems...
  • wheird
    OK, I've had caffeine.

My absolute best advice: Focus on working on yourself. Learn the life skills you will need and start becoming comfortable with yourself. Doing this will help attract the sort of woman that you want. One that will like you for who you are.
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Honestly just be yourself, and treat the girl like a normal human being lol. Out of all the times that I have been approached, the guys who were nice, polite, and treated me normally had a much better chance than the guys who were obviously just throwing rehearsed lines my way. Just be you, don't over think it. :)
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Speak to them like they are your friend, its pretty simple.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Is this a dating forum?

Nah, just banging really.

LPknQbO.png
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Craigslist. Just pay for it. Less hassle and a lot less expensive in the long run.

LOL
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    If I had a single piece of advice I could pass on to my boys - who utterly ignore everything I try to learn them - it is this:

FEMALES OF THE SPECIES ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU.

Nobody, regardless of gender, knows WTF they're doing at that age. Everyone's confused and nervous.

You lose nothing by talking to people. It's all in your head.

Do it anyway.