Replies

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    yeah_sure_seinfeld.gif
  • MyiahRose
    MyiahRose Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    1. You shouldn't be squatting in the bathroom when you're "on the clock." If you are going to, you shouldn't do it in a restroom other people are using.

2. Talk to HR. Your boss shouldn't have been having this conversation with you; HR should have. This screams of troll, tbh. Your boss didn't believe you? Why would a boss think *kitten* > squatting?

I wasnt on the clock yet. This is not a troll at all, my boss is arrogant and doesnt want to hear anyone elses side of any story. My co worker told him that i was masturbating and of course he believed it.
  • MyiahRose
    MyiahRose Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    OMG you poor thing!!! Next time you're in the bathroom doing squats don't do it in the stall. this way if anyone walks in they can see what you're grunting about. Also I would approach your coworker and explain and quite possibly make a trip to HR and explain the situation. Your boss said It was a warning and that is so not fair. I'm so mad at everyone in your office right now.

Wow just wow....

Yes i definitely learned my lesson today, i dislike these people.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    How'd you get the barbell in the stall?

Winner: Best Response
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Why couldn't you do squats outside if you weren't on the clock yet? People exercise in our courtyard outside all the time before work, and on stretch breaks.

But yeah... squats in the bathroom stall...

giphy.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Handicap stall.
  • srslybritt
    Options
    Luckily, I have my own office...so when I need to "squat" at work, I just close my door and get busy.

I have already done two "squats" this morning.

TIL: Boone has a squatter in her office.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Um, okaaaaay.

I don't make a lot of noise when I squat and if I do happen to make some sort of sound it doesn't sound like I'm climaxing.

If you knew a co-worker was in there you should have cut your "workout" short.

I wasnt making that much noise like seriously. I was breathing a little hard. Plus i was just finishing up the last set like i said , i didnt think anything of it.

Yes+Thank+you+Think+I+could+not+_afe28001e0f29451c7ed4e866163f514.gif
  • joshpass
    joshpass Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    sounds like you a need a new job. You work someplace that your co-workers and your boss have zero respect for you. But ya, the bathroom stall seems like a strange place to do squats. Seems like there are lots of better places. I'd say take the issue to HR.
  • ncrugbyprop
    ncrugbyprop Posts: 96 Member
    Options

LOL. This is the most important question of the thread.
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Um, okaaaaay.

I don't make a lot of noise when I squat and if I do happen to make some sort of sound it doesn't sound like I'm climaxing.

If you knew a co-worker was in there you should have cut your "workout" short.

I wasnt making that much noise like seriously. I was breathing a little hard. Plus i was just finishing up the last set like i said , i didnt think anything of it.

So here's a question: Why do you wait until work to do these things? Why not do it before work? And when do you "run the stairs"? Is this something that you do on your break? If so then do your squats OFF the clock and not in a bathroom stall.

I didn't believe the story when I first read it but now I really am skeptical.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    How did she even know who was in the stall? Did she look through the cracks or peer under to see the shoes?

This clearly makes HER the pervert

LOL
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    1. You shouldn't be squatting in the bathroom when you're "on the clock." If you are going to, you shouldn't do it in a restroom other people are using.

2. Talk to HR. Your boss shouldn't have been having this conversation with you; HR should have. This screams of troll, tbh. Your boss didn't believe you? Why would a boss think *kitten* > squatting?

I wasnt on the clock yet. This is not a troll at all, my boss is arrogant and doesnt want to hear anyone elses side of any story. My co worker told him that i was masturbating and of course he believed it.

Well if your boss won't listen to you, take it to a grassroots level. Go around and tell everyone in the office individually that you REALLY WERE NOT PLEASURING yourself like everyone said you were. And that it's unfair for people to just automatically assume you were. As a matter of fact, it's arrogant. And that you weren't on the clock anyway during your squatting activities. Is there a PA system in your office?

A company-wide email should suffice. Make sure to include all of upper management and even the CEO. Just to make sure you clear it up.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine how you would hold proper form in there......\m/
  • srslybritt
    Options

Well if your boss won't listen to you, take it to a grassroots level. Go around and tell everyone in the office individually that you REALLY WERE NOT PLEASURING yourself like everyone said you were. And that it's unfair for people to just automatically assume you were. As a matter of fact, it's arrogant. And that you weren't on the clock anyway during your squatting activities. Is there a PA system in your office?

^^Solid advice. Definitely do that.
  • teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    The only way to sort this that I can see is to demonstrate your sex noise/breathing to the whole office so they can see the difference - that'll show 'em!

I'm never going to be able to read 'squats' in the same way now.
  • joshpass
    joshpass Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    ya just exercise before work. I get up at 5am to exercise. It sucks but it's the only time I have to do it.
  • srslybritt
    Options

A company-wide email should suffice. Make sure to include all of upper management and even the CEO. Just to make sure you clear it up.

And any external clients you have. Just in case word gets to them via the grapevine...
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Go to your boss' office and perform your squats there.
    That should solve the issue.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would have asked my co-worker if they wanted to join me next time!