Options
    Why were you doing 70 squats?

im doing 100 squats a day for a month.

Again, why?

What happens after the month?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I don't understand. You said you were doing them off the clock this time?

I have to clock in at 8:00 a.m, it was 7:45 a.m

Maybe you should have done the squats at home and left 5-10 minutes later?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Again, why?

What happens after the month?

150 /day........next month 200......eventually she won't have time to work.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I haven't been caught doing squats in the bathroom since I was about 13.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you have to quit. Today.
  • teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

I heard your thighs can get bulky from that.

I heard it can make you go blind
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    .. dammit ..
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    roll bread
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    I think there is a time and a place for everything - and a toilet cubicle at work is not the place for exercises.
    Certainly not a handicapped cubicle either - that is meant to be kept vacant and available for handicapped people who need to use it.

If you must exercise at work do it in the open- walk up and down the stairs or such like.

Keep the squats for at home or the gym or outside in a park.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    It is probably best to squirt at home, not at work.

Thats right.

I said it.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    Options
    Yeah, you have to quit. Today.

The "squatting"? Why?! it's healthy!
    Should just webcam it for a new job.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    On the plus side, OP, if you play this right you'll never have to buy your own lunch again.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options

Does your arm get tired?

52036575445568bdd3b36b4fa00c89d1b528fb40.gif
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    First off, I just can't stand nosey people who are tattletales. What if you were constipated? Give me a break! If she didn't see anything she should have no right to say s#*t. BS all the way. She obviously has issues since she assumed you were masterbating. Must can't get her mind out of the gutter.
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Well... For one your boss called you a liar. Which implies that either in the past you haven't been truthful, or your boss isn't very understanding as a person. But, since it has come to the point where your co worker has told everyone, I would take that up with HR. That can be damaging to someone's position in the company, and your co worker had no right to tell any one other than your boss. It would have been much classier if she had come to you, but that time has passed.

I agree with this. I would document it while it is fresh in your mind, and then file a complaint against the co-worker and your supervisor. She had NO right telling everyone in the office. She should have talked to you personally and let it go at that. Very unprofessional!
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    GoA5dts.gif

On the serious -- occupying the handicapped stall for the amount of time required to do 100 squats is irresponsible and inconsiderate.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    Options
    Or ... perhaps take this as an opportunity ...
    Go talk to the nosy co-worker and then invite her to group gym sessions.
    You can squat together.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    Options
    GoA5dts.gif

On the serious -- occupying the handicapped stall for the amount of time required to do 100 squats is irresponsible and inconsiderate.

Curls.
    You wanted to do curls, right bro?
  • addiepray80
    addiepray80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I think everyone needs to lay off this OP. I have done various fitness challenges with a group of friends to help motivate us to keep moving and stay healthy. Multiple times we have done squats challenges, without a barbell (geez!). Sometimes we challenge each other to do 10 squats every hour... and yes, I have done these in the bathroom stall at work! Why don't I do them in the hallway? Are you kidding me? I'm sorry, but I can't be the only one who doesn't want random coworkers walking by and watching me workout; even if it is just for 10 or 20 or 30 squats. It's awkward. I applaud you OP for taking extra time to workout. I believe that working in little bits of additional exercise throughout your day is really important.

You've obviously learned your lesson; maybe the bathroom stall at work isn't the best place to be doing 100 squats in the morning. As far as your boss's behaviour, definitely talk to HR.
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    If this is real - go to HR and invoke the magic words "Hostile work environment". At that point, anything anyone does or says towards you (that YOU determine makes you "uncomfortable") could be considered "retaliation" and be an actionable act. You win.