GRAPHIC PHOTOS of a 69 year woman in a swimsuit.

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Pfft! Photoshopped.

:wink: congrats!

That is funny. For a moment, I thought, "PHOTOSHOPPED!!!??? If I knew how to photo shop, those photos would have made me look a lot younger and thinner." :laugh:
  • chaos416
    chaos416 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I happened on your blog today by idly clicking on a link to the side of a MFP page. It's pretty darn inspiring to a sedentary 52 yr old like myself. I don't use a walker or wheelchair, but there have been times I almost longer for either.

I've looked at your profile and your food diary while perusing your recent blog entry and some postings.

You are incredible.

You are beautiful.

Thank you.
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • godswill206
    Options
    Awesome.
  • LeenaGee
    LeenaGee Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    All I saw was the beautiful smile and I look forward to seeing you in People Magazine. Good for you!!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    You are the reason I got signed up to swim. You are truly an inspiration. You were gorgeous before, and you still are. And I totally agree with the gentleman who referred to you as "badass," lol. You are such a presence on this website. You're like everybody's kind and supportive mother or favorite aunt. Thank you for being here. You have touched so many, many people.

~Curly :heart:
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job! Bless your sweet heart! When I saw that after picture with the 20 bathing suit, I definitely see why things ended badly! That bathing suit was swallowing you whole! Your new suit looks great! The other suit looked good, too (at size 20)! You should be so proud of yourself for how far you've come! There's definitely nothing to be ashamed about of any of these pictures! Best wishes!
  • luciabanks
    luciabanks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you are awesome!!!
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    simply superb .
    many thanks for posting.
  • hartland45
    hartland45 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've had a long relapse, put back 5kg, and today I'm determined to start again. I remembered your photos, and hunted back through old posts, found them. So inspirational! Thank you!
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You go, girl!