GRAPHIC PHOTOS of a 69 year woman in a swimsuit.

Options

Replies

• Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the amazing progress! Loving the big wonderful smiles in all of your photos! You're truly an inspiration! :smile:
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your "graphic photos", I feel inspired and you look amazing!
  • Alpha813
    Alpha813 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    "Some of you may be wondering why a fat, old lady would allow herself to be photographed in such a 'revealing manner'....let alone post those photos on a public site."

No ... I wasn't wondering that at all. I was thinking, "What an amazing woman ... and how kind of her to take the time and be strong enough to tell her story so that people like me can benefit from it!" Congratulations on your success. After too many years wasted feeling bad that I haven't been taking care of myself, I'm ready to commit to getting strong and healthy again. Thank you for the inspiration/motivation boost that I needed today. Best of luck to you in the future!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Yours is another of the wonderful success stories that help me to "stay the course"! Congratulations on your milestone!
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Hanfordrose you are one of life's beautiful people - your journey and progress always make me smile - and you are an amazing inspiration to us all. I LOVE your posts.
  • citalk2much
    citalk2much Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    amazing job woot woot
  • angelgreathouse9
    angelgreathouse9 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    YOUR PROOF THAT WE CAN DO IT AT ANY AGE... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK , YOU LOOK GREAT :)
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    wow awesome work! and your smile is absolutely RADIANT!
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! I think, it's great you posted your story and your pics. A real person, with a real body and real success!

Great job! You have ever reason to be proud of your accoomplishment.
  • kbailey374
    kbailey374 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can't say that I didn't warn you about the following 'not so glamorous' bathing beauty photographs.

The thing that rocked me was that wonderful smile! Way to go!!!! So happy for you!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm 65 years old and this photo is from last month.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    WOW!!

You look FANTASTIC!!!! Congratulations on your amazing success!! I love that you shared this with us!! Rock that bathing suit!! :wink: :drinker:
  • ANewChoice
    ANewChoice Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and even better than that you look truly happy! You are an inspiration and you rock that swimsuit!!!
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration - I haven't wanted to take photos but now I think I will!
  • bombshellcertification
    Options
    I admire your courage, awesome attitude, progress and you truly are an inspiration!!
  • bonbons324
    Options
    Great job!!! What an inspiration to those of us in our 30's to get out and just " do it"!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I always love your posts. And you rock that swimsuit!
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I was contacted today by one of the MFP staff, stating that People Magazine might be interested in interviewing me for the annual "half their size" feature. I told the MFP staff that I would be glad to help, if I was chosen.

HOWEVER, I sure hope that they aren't thinking of using photos like the ones in this post in a magazine. I don't think that I would be brave enough to have them in a national magazine. Now, that would be down right scary. :laugh:

Did any of you get a message from the MFP staff about being interviewed by People Magazine? I know that I could not be alone in that request, after all...I haven't quite lost half my original weight. Of course, I don't know my top weight. I stopped getting on the scale, when it said that I was more than 280 pounds.
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Keep up the swimming. That is awesome!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Pfft! Photoshopped.

:wink: congrats!