Jillian Michael's 30 Day Slimdown Challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Day 8 but i didn't want to Shred so i did No More Trouble Zones instead. it's getting quite easy!!!
  • LADYT74
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred DVD, I'm still on level 1
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    Day 9 complete. but i am WAY off the Slimdown schedule!!! instead of level 2 Shred i did the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism video.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Day 9 complete. but i am WAY off the Slimdown schedule!!! instead of level 2 Shred i did the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism video.

you so CRAZ-EE pitter patter! good for you for at least doing the DVD's! are you seeing any changes? i like NMTZ the best out of the three.

i am still having issues wrapping my brain around my situation. i haven't been eating much and do not want to work out and feel bad because i am a slight mess in the head right now. but, it will happen!!! I AM DETERMINED!
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    i'm sorry your having such a hard time!!! :brokenheart: i've been thinking about you!!! you'll get back at it when your ready and i'll be here when you do. :flowerforyou:
    yesterday (Day 10), once again, i strayed from the schedule. :blushing: i was short on time after a crazy hectic day so i just did Level 3 shred.
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    still not on the Slimdown schedule, lol!! Friday (day 11 ?) i did level 1 Shred It With Weights, Saturday i rested, and today (day 12 ?) i did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and level 2 Shred.
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    Day 13 (i think) and i did No More Trouble Zones :bigsmile:
    am i doing this alone? :frown: where are y'all at?
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    today i did levels 1 and 2 of the 30 Day Shred :smile:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    today i did levels 1 and 2 of the 30 Day Shred :smile:

ok PP - i think tomorrow is the day for me to get back on track. what day do you think you are on? i will start on the same day. i know you got off track but let's just make up a day :happy:

i have a little cold, so if anything i will start thursday. i am so afraid of gaining the weight back and losing all i have worked for :frown: i cannot let that happen!!!!

good for you for sticking with this plan!
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    glad to hear that!!! today (Dec 22) is Day 16 (level 2 Shred). i might do No More Trouble Zones instead though, lol.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    glad to hear that!!! today (Dec 22) is Day 16 (level 2 Shred). i might do No More Trouble Zones instead though, lol.

so, if i am all stuffed up and my chest is congested, do you think i should wait until i feel a little better? i am so ready to go but feel like ca-ca!
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    i would either do i light exercise or just rest. i hope you feel better soon!!!
  • heather0mc
    Options
    i rested :blushing:

i also bought some DayQuil and NyQuil so hopefully that will knock it out! :glasses:
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    good for you!!! i hope you get better soon!!!
    yesterday (Day 16) i skipped Level 2 Shred and did No More Trouble Zones
  • Pitterpatter
    Options
    Day 17 done (levels 1 and 2 Shred)
  • heather0mc
    Options
    Day 17 done (levels 1 and 2 Shred)

How are you doing? Still sticking to it?
  • RachM
    RachM Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry If this has already been mentioned somewhere, but I cant for the life of me find "quick trouble zones" but Jillian Michaels. Am I missing something? lol

Thanks!
  • jabberjaws77
    jabberjaws77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Is anyone interested in starting this plan tomorrow with me?
  • heather0mc
    Options
    @ Rach - it is called "No More Trouble Zones". I bought mine at Target early December. Tonight I bought a new JM DVD at Wal-Mart - the yoga one.

@ Jabber - I REALLY want to start this again. I did BFBM today and it kicked my butt for reals. I am going out of town next Wednesday and won't be able to do any DVD's until the following Tuesday (1/18), so I was thinking of starting over then and just making sure to do at least one DVD a day until Wednesday. Then, it's a GO!