Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 14

Options
week13a.jpg
week13b.jpg

Replies

• Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Oh if its Week 2 to Week 3...last week I was 142!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week:

I WILL get back on track!!!

I WILL drink my water
    I WILL stay under my maintenance calores
    I WILL exercise, even if my bf is out of town

Got sucked back into bad habits the last 2 weeks, eating everything in site, and I'm putting a stop to it NOW. I'm not letting myself get out of control again.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Oh if its Week 2 to Week 3...last week I was 142!

Okay, it'll update sometime tonight. :)
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same this week - 204.0

I'll come back and set some weekly goals!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I hate not seeing a (-) :( I'm looking for input on my diary goals as I'm going to start logging my food again. mfp sets me to about 1380 or so... but I don't lose at all with that... its too low for me. so i'm looking to up the calories and probably protein and fiber. and maybe lower carbs! help please! :)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!!!!

Hopefully I'll have a loss this week....
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    my weight is the same. but u can add me in to this weeks graph
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Cute title of your group! :-)
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Goals for this week:

I WILL get back on track!!!

I WILL drink my water
    I WILL stay under my maintenance calores
    I WILL exercise, even if my bf is out of town

Got sucked back into bad habits the last 2 weeks, eating everything in site, and I'm putting a stop to it NOW. I'm not letting myself get out of control again.

You've got this!!! I think its happened to all of us at one point or another over the past 13 weeks!

Besides - you have to get back on track! I need you to keep motivating me!
  • js775219
    Options
    Awesome! Well I weighed in AGAIN at 240...my body loves these 240's for some reason. Anywho, this week:

-Complete 5 days of bootcamp
    -Drink no less than 64 oz. of water a day.

That's all I can promise; calories? IDK what they are going to be like, since I am broke from not working and I have to take what I can get. I will try to eat healthy and log. we'll see...
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Way to go girls! :flowerforyou:

Dani
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Today I am at my new low!!!! 171.8!! I can hear the 160's calling my name ;)
    I've felt so bad about not exercising AT ALL last week because I was soo sick, so instead I really watched what I ate and drank a lot of water.

Congrats to everyone! Great job
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies!

Karen
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Great job pin ups!

This week...
    I WILL stay away from Starbuck (I always seem to cave on a Monday)!
    I WILL drink all of my water
    I WILL train at least 4 more times this week.

Hope everyone has a great week.
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Finally get to start exercising again after a week on the couch. Tonight, I'll start with walking/jogging--easy to begin with, so probably only 20 minutes--then I'll do my 3 challenges (pushups, situps, squats). Tomorrow is back to C25K week 5! So glad to be back on track!

Goals:

UP the calories, and keep them coming from good food. I'm going to move my cals up to 1400 as a baseline. 1270 ain't cuttin it. On cardio days I'll increase that to 1500-1600. Hoping my body needs more fuel to burn off this nasty fat! But this whole increasing the calories business scares me ****less. lol.

Drink at least 3 full nalgene bottles of water per day (30 oz. per).

Push myself when exercising.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    UP the calories, and keep them coming from good food. I'm going to move my cals up to 1400 as a baseline. 1270 ain't cuttin it. On cardio days I'll increase that to 1500-1600. Hoping my body needs more fuel to burn off this nasty fat! But this whole increasing the calories business scares me ****less. lol.

You'll be fine...I'm sure that's still well under your maintenance calories. :flowerforyou:
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    So I kinda fell off the wagon so to speak over the weekend. I was babysitting and kinda got into a bag of cookies lol....but it's ok...I am determined to get back on track this eek and stay that way through the holidays. :)

I WILL exercise at least 5 days
    I WILL drink 1 gallon of water a day
    I WILL log everything
    I WILL not give up or lose faith in myself
    I WILL get back on track!!!!

Well, I have lots of sewing to do...2 more quilts to finish by x-mas :):) Hope everyone has an amazing day!!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    115.8!!

.8 from my goal!!!!!

Sorry I didn't get it to you earlier Rach!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    This is what happens. Ya know how I was trying to do higher calories with better food. None of that could possible happen today. I'm right at 900 calories for the day and I'm full--have been all day. I don't know what the deal is...maybe I'm underestimating quantities of food? No clue. But I need about 500 calories stat and there no way thats possible unless I down a pint of ice cream...or a 6-pack of beer. And I'm not about to do that.

My diary's public and I'm open to suggestions! And fyi, the corn chips, salsa, and sour cream were an attempt to boost cals quick. Not that it mattered. haha.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I WILL start over tomorrow.
    I WILL drink my water.
    I WILL work out.
    I WILL lose more this week.
    I WILL NOT let other peoples opinions bring me down or stop me from perfecting me.