sad-emoticon-msn-02.gif 13 me/2 LNS

Ditto.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Me: 12 ~ LNS: 3

It looks like we all had a bad night :ohwell:
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    I haven't eaten late since joining this thread. My trick? I eat enough to fill my stomach at 7:30 pm, which is my cut off point, and it helps me to control my appetite. I had a couple of nights I was TRULY HUNGRY, but I hung in there, knowing that I ate my last meal already.

The benefit is worth so much more than late night snacking. I hope everyone well in which they can find that motivation to be successful with this challenge.
  • I'm in! I have messed up my calories 3 times this week on snacking. Starting now no eating after seven!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    14 me/2 LNS

Back in the game!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    14 me/2 LNS

Back in the game!

Following your footsteps again, Lorna :happy:. Hope loveme did the same :wink:.

cddavis04, welcome! Love yur profile picture! Start small, but be determined once you set your goals. You can do it! :drinker:

esorcel, well done! Glad to have you in the team :flowerforyou:.
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    15 ME / 1 LNS
  • loveme445
    Me: 13 ~ LNS: 3

Dew ~ Yes, I was following in Lorna footsteps too. Keep up the good work!

Lorna, Esorcel, Fit2_T ~ Good Job Ladies!

Cddavis ~ Welcome to the group! As you see, we all have bad days but just try to get right back on track. Good Luck!

ZaZa & Kayakbud ~ Get back here! Missing your posts...

Rosemary ~ Thinking bout u...Hope everything is going well!

Have a Healthy Weekend Ladies!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Sorry I haven't been able to reply the way I would like to the past few days. But I have definitely been keeping up with this challenge. Its not as hard as I thought it would be. I don't find myself hungry like I thought I would in the beginning. I do start eating breakfast earlier though because I wake up hungry. I will comment on everyone else when I have more time.
    Keep up the good work and thanks for the thread.
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Thanks for the comments, ladies. I do find myself really hungry in the morning. That's the side effects of not eating late, but it's all right. Hang in there, ladies!
  • dewdrop
    15 me/2 LNS :drinker:

Fit2T, awesome job!!!
    TeamLeela and esorcel, yep, breakfast starts feeling like a reward. How did it used to be in the earlier days, though? I remember the times when I woke up with a bitter taste in my mouth and the thought "I need to start well today, I need a change". Whereas now I'm like "mmm, last night I was good, let's have now the slice of cheese I have put aside" :wink:. That sorta thing, you get me :wink:.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    15 me/2 LNS

Great job everyone! Seems like we are rocking and rolling this month. Especially with the parties and celebration. Have a successful weekend.
  • loveme445
    Me: 13 ~ LNS: 4

OMG! Not only did I eat after my cut off time but I ate a bunch of junk yesterday. Now, I have to burn those calories off over the next couple of days. I have a Christmas dinner party tonight so I dont know if I'll make my cut-off time tonight either :grumble: I will be back on track Sunday.

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend...
  • dewdrop
    Ate quite some at 9, but after that none :laugh: : 16 me/2 LNS
  • loveme445
    Me: 13 ~ LNS: 5

Went to the Christmas party last night and didnt make my cut off time. What's so bad is the food wasnt good so when we left I stopped and got me something to eat (that was about 10pm) :embarassed: ......Im losing the battle this week but tonight I will win!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    okay, so I looked over the posts and now I understand the format. I started Tuesday, so this is my day 6.

me: 4; LNS: 2
  • lulabellewoowoo
    16 me/3 LNS

One oops this weekend, but I'm still doing pretty well considering.
  • dewdrop
    16 me/3 LNS - last night was a bit stressful. Lorna, are the two of us really making it 1 to 1 this month? :wink:
  • dewdrop
    Me: 13 ~ LNS: 5

Went to the Christmas party last night and didnt make my cut off time. What's so bad is the food wasnt good so when we left I stopped and got me something to eat (that was about 10pm) :embarassed: ......Im losing the battle this week but tonight I will win!

Loveme, don't beat yourself up. If you bare some blame, than that's for not allowing yourself a special cut-off for a party-day :wink:. Seriously now, you are doing very well for December, trust me!
This discussion has been closed.