I can taste the 150's!!! Anyone else?

Options
It's right there for me to touch!!! I'm getting impatient!! Hee Hee!!!

:-):tongue:

Anyone else close to getting into the 150's!!

Yahoo!!!!!! Almost there!!!

Renee

Replies

• kewkdb
    kewkdb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Not yet :( but grats to you!
  • Healthymom0000
    Healthymom0000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am just about there.....Are you doing P90X? I just noticed your Shakeology ticker....
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good for you I eep getting a taste and turning back hopefully the next taste will be to stay and on out going the opposite way to the 140's!! Keep up the great work!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Stuck at 161- so DESPERATELY want to be at 159.9!
  • saraeyster
    saraeyster Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 4lbs to go!! I hope I get there soon, then off to the 140's!!! Good for you on almost getting to this goal:)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I'm at 172, but the only number I see in my head is 148. Watch out 150s, here I come!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Oh yes....I can just taste it....again! Got to 159 and jumped back up......I am coming for you 150s! It is right around the corner and very attainable! Let's do it!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    me me me!! i've been stuck at 162/163 for about 2 weeks now and the thought of breaking that 160 mark is so near yet so far it's driving me nuts!! when that 159 comes on the scale...wow i don't think i'll be able to describle the feeling.. haven't been that weight, or this one for that matter, in about 10 years!
  • Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    Options
    Me me me :) i'm at 161. Weigh in on monday, sooo looking forward to it!
    Add me if you wish...
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    me me me!! i've been stuck at 162/163 for about 2 weeks now and the thought of breaking that 160 mark is so near yet so far it's driving me nuts!! when that 159 comes on the scale...

allie7383 & Dellymum, Fabulousfifty, saraeyster , healthymom& skinnyack!! I'm at 162!! Let's post our results until EACH OF US get to 159 and stay at OR below that number for 3 days in a row!!! We can cheer each other on and keep us encouraged until EACH OF US get into the 150's!!

Congrats girls!!

:-)
  • reneeot
    Options
    I am just about there.....Are you doing P90X? I just noticed your Shakeology ticker....

No P90X for me, I just walk!! But use shakeology!!!
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    im at 163, cant wait to break out and get into the 150s!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    officially weighed in at 162.5 today.. still maintaining, still frustrated!! didn't work out today as i'm rather under the weather.. hoping to get back at it tomorrow!
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi~ I've been stuck around 161-162 lbs. for the past couple of weeks. Wow, would I love to break outta the 160s and jump into the 150s!!! This time of year is tough, but I am determined to get into the 150s (even if it is 159.9, lol) by Christmas!!

Good luck everyone!! We can do this!!! :happy:
  • reneeot
    Options
    welcome to the "tasting 150's club" everybody!!!

Today I unofficially weighed myself, thank goodness its an unofficial weigh in day!!! The scale was not friendly today!!
    :noway:
    THURSDAY MY OFFICIALWEIGH IN DAY!!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    WEIGH IN DAY!!!!

Still stuck :sad: aggh!!!!

To be precise 163.2. That would be a 0.20 weight gain from last week. But been @ 163 for 3 weeks. Thought for sure 162 was going to pop up today!!!!:ohwell:

See yah next week!!!!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    I'm not stuck anymore! 159.2!:love:
  • reneeot
    Options
    I'm not stuck anymore! 159.2!:love:

WAHOO!!! CONGRATS!!!

One chica less in the 160's!! That's what we like seeing!!!!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Yeah - it was weird. My body was holding on to 161 for dear life for about 3 weeks or so. I slept in on Monday and when I woke up to weight myself- 160.4. Slept in on Tuesday- when I weighed myself 159. 6 and so on til today 159.2. Maybe I needed sleep?? haha

Needless to say I was skeptical the first time I saw that precious 159- (and secretly still wondering if my scale is on crack) but I figured 3 days in a row- Now I can be a BELIEVER! Good luck ladies- Keep on keepin on!:drinker:
  • motoxmom1
    Options
    You guys can do it!!! I was sooo happy when I made it into the 150's and earlier this week I finally went into the 140's! Keep you the good work, it will pay off!