I can taste the 150's!!! Anyone else?

Options

Replies

• crlujan
    Options
    At this point, I'm hovering between 158-162. And I'm good right there. But I am considering trying to hit 155.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I just hit 159 this morning! Woo hoo! Haven't seen the 150's in about twenty years!

You get the official:
    woo.gif

Stay in the 150's for 3 days, let us us know so you can be officially bumped out of the 160's club!!!!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am almost there....hoping to get there soon....been stuck at 165.6 for 2 weeks.....but it isn't far off ! Can't wait to see 159 on the scale !!!!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    I am almost there....hoping to get there soon....been stuck at 165.6 for 2 weeks.....but it isn't far off ! Can't wait to see 159 on the scale !!!!!

smiley-sport015.gif keep it up!/ keep on trucking!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    At this point, I'm hovering between 158-162. And I'm good right there. But I am considering trying to hit 155.

smiley-hug001.gif I’M HAPPY FOR YAH!!
  • batty5
    batty5 Posts: 193
    Options
    Nearly there, can't weight cos then my goal will be in view. Happy Xmas.
  • reneeot
    Options
    official weigh in day: 162.4

So that would be a .08 oz lost from last week. I 'll take it. I'm on my period so maybe I'll see a nice difference next week. Out of town til Monday. So I'll do peek a boo weigh in on Tuesday.

smiley-sport033.gif Still taking in stride!!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Still.teetering. in. 160.2. land...

considering the cookies I've been eating though- not really worried about it. I'm hoping to hit 155 by jan 17th. It's gonna be a stretch. Out of the 160s would be fine.

Hang in there ladies!
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    im at 160.8, almost there!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    MADE IT!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: 159 this morning!

Told my hubby that I was 159 this AM, and his reply was "boy, you're old"... gotta love his off-handed compliments :laugh:

woo.gif
  • reneeot
    Options
    Still.teetering. in. 160.2. land...

considering the cookies I've been eating though- not really worried about it. I'm hoping to hit 155 by jan 17th. It's gonna be a stretch. Out of the 160s would be fine.

Hang in there ladies!

I was wanting 155 by 15th! smiley-sad015.gif boo hoo Doubt I'll make it. But out of the 160's would satisfy me too!!

smiley-sport015.gif
  • reneeot
    Options
    im at 160.8, almost there!!

smiley-greet018.gif THIS IS A WARNING KEEP THIS WEIGHT LOSS UP AND YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT of the 160's club !!! BEWARE!! HEE HEE
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    i'm so all non-consistent.. today i was at 161.5!! dang it.. i haven't been logging for weeks though so no surprise.. today i'm getting back in!
  • reneeot
    Options
    i'm so all non-consistent.. today i was at 161.5!! dang it.. i haven't been logging for weeks though so no surprise.. today i'm getting back in!
    smiley-sport033.gif
    You got it no worries, keep it up!!
  • reneeot
    Options

faintthud.gif

REALLY!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 weeks stuck!!!! Good thing my clothes are falling off of me or I'd be having a fit!!
  • reneeot
    Options

faintthud.gif

REALLY!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 weeks stuck!!!! Good thing my clothes are falling off of me or I'd be having a fit!!

Those little 4 oz are gone today!! 162.4 I"m sure the haven't left for good!!! :-)
  • reneeot
    Options
    my little friend returned plus .02!!

gotta love them!!!:sad:
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    YAY! Made it to the 150's! at 159.6! so excited!
  • FutureMrsWanland
    Options
    Nice work!! Good luck!